PERB In Need of Banner
E.D. Meds

Virginia is now at WWW.Passionsspa.com ...

wolverine

Hard Throbbing Member
Nov 12, 2002
E-Town
As a fellow Virginia fan, I'd like to know her schedule, since I am uncertain as to when Passions Spa will be updating their website next. I hope she does some more evening and weekend shifts for 9-to-5 types such as myself.

TOFTT

Banned
Oct 22, 2004
Cumming To A City Near You
wolverine said:
I hope she does some more evening and weekend shifts for 9-to-5 types such as myself.
Well Wolvie, you're in luck. I phoned over to Passions and was told that her schedule will be:
Saturday--Days
Sunday--Nights
Thursday--Days

Kudos to Leah for signing up another PERB All-star. It looks like Passions is definately on their way up. :)

I think it's definately high time that I visit Virginia to see how she compares to my other two Passion favourites of Faith and Jacklyn. I hope she lasts a little longer @ Passions than the one day she spent at Shiatsu. :eek:

So it looks like Rosanna is the only decent SP left at Fantasy now. I just hope she remembers to shut off all the lights should she ever decide to leave. :(

wolverine

Hard Throbbing Member
Nov 12, 2002
E-Town
Virginia's inaugural shift was today and I went to go see her. She's just starting to find herself around the place and getting to know the other girls, but she's top-notch as always. She appreciated seeing a familiar face today, so maybe you other Virginia fans should go help her feel more at home at her new digs.

trawler

Love this Hobby
Aug 9, 2003
Edmonton
Update on Virginia's Shifts ...

Sunday/Monday days at Passions and Thursday night at Supreme. She will likley do some fills as well.