Ashley Madison

Violet Lee - the Review

Rocker1965

Livin Large
Jan 24, 2006
Where its at
I was fortunate enough to see my friend Violet a couple of times this week upon her return to our fair city. She’s in a nice high end condo on the edge of downtown. Parking is a pain in the ass but trust me it’s worth the effort

I met her in Toronto and I was the one who told her to come see what out west was all about originally.

Guys This is what I mean when I say some girls are WAY beyond what you expect from meeting a girl in this business. This girl is an absolute f***ng babe. Like a smoking hot college girl you would see at chinook mall. like a 15/10. Seriously. Having her to yourself for a couple hours is like finally landing a date with the hottest girl in school and going all the way with her. EVERYTHING is off the charts, looks, body, service, attitude you name it. A drop dead gorgeous smoke show to put it mildly. Guys if you have never been with a woman like this its an absolute game changer.

Quite seriously if you love girls like the ones I tend to review this girl is one of the hottest I have ever seen. Her rates are indeed on the high side but I challenge anyone to indulge yourself a couple hours and then tell me it wasn't worth twice that at least.

I am still recalling as she was on her hands and knees on the bed in the first of my two visits after i came out of the shower wearing a tiny pink thong with her ass up in the air asking me if I liked what I saw. I fucking near fell off the bed

Just go see her. Indulge yourself. Nuff said. She is a Ferrari in a race of sports cars. Your welcome

You got a body like the devil and you smell like sex
I can tell you're trouble but I'm still obsessed
Because you know you're so hot, I want to get you alone
So hot, I wanna get you stoned
So hot, I don't want to be your friend
I want to fuck you like I'm never gonna see you again - Kid Rock

Local Guy

Jun 24, 2021
I recently had the pleasure of meeting Violet City and I am glad I did,
The first thing I noticed upon walking into her very nice suite in Burnaby was she looks exactly like her photos including her string bikini.
The next thing I became aware of was how nice she is. Violet aims to please. Its in her nature as a "people pleaser."
I won't go into graphic detail. Its enough to say that she is very skilled and did her utmost to please me.
I left after accidently over staying my time. Neither of us was aware of the time as we were having a very good time together.
Treat her well. She deserves it.

As always, YMMV.

milemiles

Jul 29, 2018
Violet Lee that this thread is about lives in Toronto. She also said she was retiring.

I think you are talking about a different woman.

Local Guy

Jun 24, 2021
Violet Lee that this thread is about lives in Toronto. She also said she was retiring.

I think you are talking about a different woman.
I think you are correct. My mistake. However, in the body of the review her name is listed correctly.

Seeking Arrangement