Freya Darling

Vernon girls

Pooningshawn

Feb 7, 2015

CrazyChris75

Dec 4, 2018

Not her photos. Stolen from an only fans page. And she is not smart. Claims she is 32dd+ but can clearly see in photos, the girl is a B cup at best. Makes you wonder how much crack she smokes to think she can pull this scam off
Who are the best SP to see in Vernon? I’m having a hell of a time, beside Jessica (Rabbit) who else is there?

Reactions: Darknight11

Royal306

Apr 18, 2018
Booked an appointment with Jessica, conversation over text was good to go. Drove into town to meet and texted to confirm and heard nothing from her.

B-mac

May 20, 2019
Booked an appointment with Jessica, conversation over text was good to go. Drove into town to meet and texted to confirm and heard nothing from her.
Yeah that’s frustrating and happened to me once with her. But she is by far the best Vernon has and because of that she tends to go silent at times.

have seen her a few times and it’s worth the drive and she is 100% as advertised.

GeorgiePorgie77

Sep 27, 2020
I have been seeing sp's for a few years now, seen emma, destiny rain and emma the original......
Destiny is probably the best, she is tight, shaved, loves having sex, bbj, daty, nice figure and is all about you, as she is business oriented,......
Emma is very tight as well and her pussy is very tasty, but she is a drug user......
And Emma the original is not latino/Hispanic as advertised, but she is shaved and has a nice little peach, not really into sex, just lays there, she is all about the money and getting u out the door, also a drug user.......

GeorgiePorgie77

Sep 27, 2020
I have been seeing sp's for a few years now, seen emma, destiny rain and emma the original......
Destiny is probably the best, she is tight, shaved, loves having sex, bbj, daty, nice figure and is all about you, as she is business oriented,......
Emma is very tight as well and her pussy is very tasty, but she is a drug user......
And Emma the original is not latino/Hispanic as advertised, but she is shaved and has a nice little peach, not really into sex, just lays there, she is all about the money and getting u out the door, also a drug user.......
Seen Cindi as well, she is an older milf, also a drug user and stays at one the more shadier motels, not bad looks, she likes sex, most older women do, but is a clock watcher, would not recommend, only really recommend is Destiny, she worked it for me and would definitely repeat, as I saw her on a long weekend, got a room at a hotel and saw her twice, that weekend, once for an hour and the other for an overnighter......

Rookie93

Apr 19, 2019
Seen Cindi as well, she is an older milf, also a drug user and stays at one the more shadier motels, not bad looks, she likes sex, most older women do, but is a clock watcher, would not recommend, only really recommend is Destiny, she worked it for me and would definitely repeat, as I saw her on a long weekend, got a room at a hotel and saw her twice, that weekend, once for an hour and the other for an overnighter......
If you think destiny dont do drugs either you blind or you re her posting here.

• Haha
Reactions: Pieguy69
Pink Cherry