Van Islands Finest
E.D. Meds

Trip to Fort Mac

NikitaMMC

Alyson has a hot ass!!!
Apr 11, 2005
Edmonton
www.manhattanmensclub.com
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know Selina and I will be up in Fort McMurray May 27 and 28 for a short visit with Paiges Playmates. We would love to see you please PM me if you have any questions about pics, digits or services. Thanks!

trawler

Love this Hobby
Aug 9, 2003
Edmonton
Fort MacGuy, you boys are in for a real treat ...

a Dancer by the name of Magenta will also be in Fort MacMurray at the same time. She is very entertaining as well.

I suggest the following agenda for your weekend:

1. Night 1: early supper, warm up tease by Magenta, visit with Nikita, early to bed and dreams about Night 2; and
2. Night 2: late supper, warm up tease by Magenta once again, duo with Selena/Nikita :eek: , and the best sleep of your life.

I have been there, done this and can attest to its significant healing powers and the ability to concentrate at Work for days to come ;) !!

Report back to the Board, we need the Reviews :p .

paigesplaymate

Mar 3, 2004
www.paigesplaymates.ca
Can't wait to meet you girls. I know I have heard nothing but great things about ya. And the pics you sent me are Smokin Hot!!!

See you girls soon

trawler

Love this Hobby
Aug 9, 2003
Edmonton
Paige ...

when do we get to see you in our Little City? I so want to have that coffee with you and exchange some bed time stories :)

trawler

Love this Hobby
Aug 9, 2003
Edmonton
Fort MacPERBERTS ...

I just had a farewell session with the lovely and intoxicating Nikita. She is heading for your Town for Friday/Saturday.

I know you will treat her well. Please take care of her and send her home safely. Edmonton would be far less attractive if you kept her :mad: .

Check the SP Dir above for her Pic :) . IMHO she is one of the most beautiful young SP's in Edmonton.

Have fun, play safe, and enjoy...T

trawler

Love this Hobby
Aug 9, 2003
Edmonton
ButterBean ...

on Nikita @ Manhattanmensclub.com - you can see her pictures @ SP Dir at the top of this page and on the MMC website.

Personally, I am a huge Brunette fan, she is my Fav Gal and I have known 100's of SP's and she hits my top 10 list for Looks. In addition, please trust me when I say she is not Eye Candy that disappoints. Her Attitude/Service complement her looks.

I know I am a Hopeless Nikita Shill ... sorry Fellow PERberts :rolleyes: .

Rusty Angel

Banned
Jun 8, 2005
I've seen Nikita and Shawana @ MMC so far and they were both awesome. I've been to Deja Vu and Supreme a few times as well and I haven't had a dissapointing session yet. I tend to stick with the high profile well reviewed girls though.