Freya Darling
Jerkmate

The Simpsons!!!

Ironhead

Boobman
Sep 27, 2002
vancouver
Is it me or is this year of the Simpsons really sucking. :mad:

I think they are running out of good ideas. Which is a sign of a TV show ending it's run.

I hope not, but I think this is the case.

Frankly I think the Trailer Park Boys is far more funnier. :p

eljudo

Banned
Oct 15, 2002
Vancouver, BC
the second episode kicked ass..

when the rapture took place and the monk was crying outloud " what a waste of time" , or something like that "

then there was some gay guy saying " why did i choose to be gay "

it had some funny moments..

betcha most of you people missed the very last frame of the show when homer was at the bar drinking beer. The last shot basicly was poking fun at the " last supper "

yogi

Nov 20, 2003
A Blue State Out West
2nd episode made me laugh many times

Homer led them to a mountaintop to be taken up in the rapture, which he calculated from various biblical numbers would happen on 5/15/05 at 3:15. They all stood there clutching balloons in anticipation. That time came & went & nothing happened, then Nelson the Bully said "Ha ha! You all have to go back to your drab depressing lives!"
Another great line was when Homer was in the town square with a sandwich board & ringing a bell describing the rapture: "God loves us so much he wants to kill us!"

Last edited:

RobBC

<Insert goofy tag here>
Oct 27, 2002
Victoria
Simpson's was alright, but yeah it is a show on the decline.

Semi-related note: Anyone else think that American Dad completely sucks? I love Family Guy, but Seth's other show just isn't up to par.

RobBC

dirtydan

Banned
Oct 7, 2004
Ironhead said:
Is it me or is this year of the Simpsons really sucking. :mad:

I think they are running out of good ideas. Which is a sign of a TV show ending it's run.

I hope not, but I think this is the case.

Frankly I think the Trailer Park Boys is far more funnier. :p

I quit watching the Simpsons, well the new episodes, a few years ago. I catch the reruns on Comdey Network a couple of times a week. Yah the show has run too long and South Park made it look like a 50's sitcom. BTW, even South Park is getting stale.