Carman Fox
Seeking.com

The bar has been raised ..Siren - SVIP

ThanksLadies

Nov 11, 2020
Victoria
I decided to pay the lovey Siren another visit over the weekend, as it was such a beautiful sunny day we planned a social visit with a coffee and stroll around the harbour before returning to SVIP.

Now a lot of my reviews go into great detail about my adventures but this time Dear Penthouse will have no place in this review.

The planning and thoughtfulness that Siren went to for this visit has raised the bar to a whole new level. As many of us fellow PERBs will know, it’s always nice to be able give a thoughtful gift and the ladies always appreciate it, no matter how big or small. But what happens when the roles are reversed and your SP becomes the giver!? It wasn’t just what was waiting for me on the bed when we returned that made it special but it was the thought, the time and the effort that this lovely lady went to in her own time and her own expense to plan and execute her gift. What followed on from this will remain unspoken but take heed my friends... treat your ladies well and you in turn will be the recipient of more than you ever expected.

Thank you Siren once again for a wonderful day and the lovely surprise, looking forward already to our next visit.

TL

Last edited:

Kissmepassionately

Mar 10, 2021
BC
Well dang I didn't know a little walk was even in the cards. I also love Siren, and know she's awesome. I think I may have to give that a try.
Thanks
I believe that the majority of ladies are happy to go for a walk, lunch, theater, concert, skydiving, drive, sightseeing flight, or whatever you want. Doesn't hurt to ask them, and over the years had only 1 say no.

ThanksLadies

Nov 11, 2020
Victoria
I heard of a a few when I was sailing the high seas. But it didn’t turn out that well. They did the domination thing well on me though . I also need a new ship.
This lovely maiden is an absolute sweetheart. I’ve spent time with her on a number of occasions lately, including some social time and it has been nothing but a pleasure to be in her company. Didn’t want to write reviews of her as I’d rather keep her to myself but the Lady has to pay the bills like everyone else!