Indy Companion
E.D. Meds

tess

alann

Apr 30, 2005
This is the second time I have seen Tess in the last week and I can say once again that I have been to heaven and back. Tess is magic. She has a wonderful way with her, a relaxed no hurried manner, great conversation and a beautiful, well-toned body. I am convinced that her gorgeous tits were made just for my hands as they fit them like a glove and they are just so kissable. We started off by having a drink in a local bar and then going back to my place. We lit the candles, put on the music and went about taking each others clothes off. (All this after an inteteresting but all too short ride in the elevator.) She allowed me to kiss, lick and suck in all the interesting places before she started to concentrate on me. Fantastic massage once again and boy when we progressed onto the inevitable it was shear delight. She uses interesting techniques and tactics to ensure that her man doesn't disappoint her and one of the things she is really good at is managing her man so that he doesn't get too excited too early. She has outstanding muscle control ....if you know what I mean. Three hours (yes 3 hours !!) from the start of our adventure she leaves me totally exhausted yet incapable of sleep after such an exciting time. A truely outstanding and classy lady. Looking forward to many more exciting times ahead.

Cal-oil

May 23, 2005
Tess

One of the most classy ladies I have had the pleasure of being with. Totally relaxed, excellent conversationalist, we always have a lot of laughs. When we do finally decide to get down to the business at hand, Tess seems to know exactly what you need, and she handles everything in a professional manner. I was almost as relaxed before as I was after. Her knowledge of the business world is impressive, which makes for a comfort level which I rarely see. Just a very enjoyable time, with one of the best. I shall definatley return.