Fetish Funhouse
Jerkmate

Sweet Hailey 9993 Is So Beautiful

cruefan

Nov 18, 2019
Canada
I seen Sweet Hailey at her airport hotel incall this weekend.

When she opened her door I was greeted by the most beautiful French woman with strawberry blonde hair.

Her gfe is spectacular and she is a great kisser and sex with her is amazing.
I was floored by her beauty and her natural body which is one of the sexiest I have ever seen.
Hailey has a great attitude and is very friendly.

I am so happy I went to see her and it was one of my best experiences in this business.
Go see her before she is gone and keep this beautiful French woman coming back to our city.

$160 hh $260 hour

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe..._next_door_well_reviewed_gr33k_island-4762605
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...doll_well_reviewed_gr33k_love_ki55ing-4761556

cruefan

Nov 18, 2019
Canada

The picture in the Kelly ad with the phone to her face looks exactly like her and the body is identical too.

She is likely running two numbers while she is here and that is her in my opinion as I never forget a beautiful face.
Absolutely perfect natural tits, great ass and stunning face with a darker strawberry blonde hair.

She rocks and I will see her every time she comes to Winnipeg guaranteed.

ccww

Feb 9, 2020
I visited her last week when she arrived! Wonderful time! Very nice girl and enjoy having sex!

cruefan

Nov 18, 2019
Canada
Kinda strange restriction on her part,
Ask for pictures you be blocked
If guys are asking for face pictures it is likely a privacy thing for her.

Most providers however eventually get tired of guys just asking for pictures to jerk off to and it is a good way to get rid of time wasters that have no intention of making a booking.

CheeseApprentice

May 30, 2019
Lurker here. I'm seeing her today, but given how I'm new to this thing, I've never been to a hotel incall. Do I have to go to reception, or do I just walk in like I own the place?

T.A.

May 6, 2015
Lurker here. I'm seeing her today, but given how I'm new to this thing, I've never been to a hotel incall. Do I have to go to reception, or do I just walk in like I own the place?
Walk in like you own the place or have a room upstairs.

Don't hesitate, or even give it a thought

Going to reception could put you and the SP in a heap of trouble

Inbedwithted

Mar 19, 2019
In bed
I love seeing Hailey! She is one of the best IMHO!! She was my first Greek experience. Unfortunately I'm not feeling well and won't see her this time.

I don't want to accidentally disclose the hotel she usually stays at, but I can assure you do not have to go to reception. Good lord, never go to reception when seeing a SP.

Sixpak

Jan 19, 2005
Manitoba
Crazy to go to reception!! What would you ask at reception desk - what room is the Service Provider in???? Don't be crazy (some would use the word 'stupid')!! Not trying to be a bully but others are asking why you would even think of going to the reception desk!
Usually the SP will give you the room # via text or phone call and you just to the room at the appointed time, just as if you are a registered guest. Do not act suspicious as many hotels have security people on staff. The lady you are visiting must have told you to call or text just before the appointed time?

Last edited:

CheeseApprentice

May 30, 2019
No worries, the reactions were warranted. Hotel thefts and brazen break-ins are not too uncommon where I come from, so visitors not checked in were required to identify themselves and write on a visitor logbook. While this information may be quite old (and may not even be relevant in this part of the world), I still wanted to make sure I'm not breaking hotel security policy. Better ask when not sure, yes?

Regardless, thanks to all of your responses, I was able to have a wonderful time with Hailey without any problems. I will concur with all the claims that she is the best. Her touch, the way she moved, it was all mindblowing. I even enjoyed our conversation while we lay, trying to wind down. I will definitely try to see her again in the future.

Sixpak

Jan 19, 2005
Manitoba
No worries, the reactions were warranted. Hotel thefts and brazen break-ins are not too uncommon where I come from, so visitors not checked in were required to identify themselves and write on a visitor logbook. While this information may be quite old (and may not even be relevant in this part of the world), I still wanted to make sure I'm not breaking hotel security policy. Better ask when not sure, yes?

Regardless, thanks to all of your responses, I was able to have a wonderful time with Hailey without any problems. I will concur with all the claims that she is the best. Her touch, the way she moved, it was all mindblowing. I even enjoyed our conversation while we lay, trying to wind down. I will definitely try to see her again in the future.
You must have experience with Vancouver hotels where some of them require going to the reception desk. Been there, seen that, unfortunately!

Pink Cherry