Honey Harlotte

SW Ads with face pics

Miroslav

Oct 21, 2019
I am a face person and sadly most SW Ads do not go anywhere above the neck unless it's blurred to imagination of course.

Any recommendations for cute face SWs, white skin tone, large breasts (like at least a D cup), little to no tattooing whose hourly incall is like $300ish for bbbj, daty, kissing/cuddling?

P.S. I'd much appreciate if you toss below ANY SW Ads with faces please and thank you ;)

maniacalone

Feb 20, 2015
I am a face person and sadly most SW Ads do not go anywhere above the neck unless it's blurred to imagination of course.

Any recommendations for cute face SWs, white skin tone, large breasts (like at least a D cup), little to no tattooing whose hourly incall is like $300ish for bbbj, daty, kissing/cuddling?

P.S. I'd much appreciate if you toss below ANY SW Ads with faces please and thank you ;)
Vyxen 6456

• Love
Reactions: Miroslav

Miroslav

Oct 21, 2019
We have a few. It's up to the girls discretion. Typically for privacy reasons, some girls want to remain anonymous to friends and family.

Yeah, unfortunately, we don't live in a world that's judgement free. Would be grateful if you'd share those few ones you've came across, thank you. Oh btw your signature is glamorous love it ;)

Reactions: Misonyeon
Oct 9, 2019
Yeah, unfortunately, we don't live in a world that's judgement free.
True that.

While I would love to know what the girls face look like before I show up, only those who don't care to be judged are the ones who show their face (not counting those micros using girls face without girls knowing)

Smokescreend

Apr 22, 2020
Especially when it comes to the "brand new" SPs who post ads full of photos with face pics, I'd suggest it's a red flag for fakery. Usually, because they've stolen some insta-model's images, and are passing them off.

If an established and well reviewed SP has an ad or a website with their photos on it, and they include face photos then that's a different story.

Reactions: BigRawd

poopquiz

Feb 2, 2007
Doesn’t meet all of your requirements OP (no ink, price, etc) but here are a few SPs who show their faces in their ads, and are not fake insta pics...

Charlee Beckett
Reagan Revere
Kimberly 6524
Tina Marie
Margot de St Phalle
Elsie Dawson
Skylar Mack
Lorenz’s Vennes
Misha Milenkovic
Lucia Laurent

Of the women listed above, the only one I’ve seen personally is Misha, and she is a wonderful person. Most of those women have generally positive reviews, but do your own research.

• Love

Miroslav

Oct 21, 2019
Doesn’t meet all of your requirements OP (no ink, price, etc) but here are a few SPs who show their faces in their ads, and are not fake insta pics...

Charlee Beckett
Reagan Revere
Kimberly 6524
Tina Marie
Margot de St Phalle
Elsie Dawson
Skylar Mack
Lorenz’s Vennes
Misha Milenkovic
Lucia Laurent

Of the women listed above, the only one I’ve seen personally is Misha, and she is a wonderful person. Most of those women have generally positive reviews, but do your own research.
Thank you thank you mate appreciate it .. Now that list needs another long weekend to get on it hehe :D