Tara Green
Ashley Madison

SVIP - Siren.... Afternoon delight!

ThanksLadies

Nov 11, 2020
Victoria
With a few hours to myself today, I reached out to Harvi to ask if anyone was available and fortunately for me Siren wasn’t far away and accepted my request.

Pictures will sometimes give you hint of what to expect, long flowing dark hair, curves in all the right places, long legs, slender waist and of course succulent breasts but what they don’t tell you is the full truth. Having read Siren’s profile, read some reviews and gazed upon her photos, I thought to myself... “hmm this could interesting!”

The short version....

Siren is a wonderful young lady with an infectious smile and a positive attitude. An incredible body with large breast that although are enhanced, they feel more natural than any other enhanced breasts I have ever felt. A credit to the surgeon and Mother Nature for providing the canvas! BBBJ is exquisite and FS is warm and inviting with lots of close body contact and passionate kissing!

Remember YMMV but for me WOW!!!

The long version....

As the door swung open upon my arrival, there stood before me was one of the most attractive, sensual ladies I could have ever imagined. Wearing high heels, a long black sheer house coat over black suspenders and stockings with matching panties and bra, her long flowing dark hair..... she looked incredible but it’s her radiating smile and eyes that captures your soul and let's you see her inner beauty that distracts you from everything thing else.

After greeting me with a soft hug and a delicate kiss, she looked straight into my eyes and said “wow, this is my lucky day” of which I promptly returned the compliment! A brief pause to give Harvi a welcome hug then it was off to the bedroom.

Once we got the obligatory donation out of the way, it was down to business or should I say pleasure. As we started chatting, we found ourselves standing, staring into each other’s eyes, caressing each other’s arms and kissing like two love sick teenagers. Softly at first but slowly increasing with intensity as we discussed travels and life. We slowly made our way onto the chaise style chair where Siren happily climbed aboard straddling me as I lay back totally relaxed.

We made out for sometime in between sentences until she helped me out of my shirt and jeans then before long she was rocking her hips in a grinding motion.

Now I will point out here that Siren recently suffered a wrist injury during a boxing session and is being careful not to over do it. So moves were slow and careful... just the way I like it!

Sensually she slid down and started to kiss my abdomen then my thighs before making her way to the shaft of my already erect penis. Her tongue gliding up and around the head and with every kiss I could feel myself getting harder and it wasn’t long before she wrapped her warm lips around me and drew me deep within her warm mouth. Softly and slowly she worked her magic, I didn’t have to coach her, “it was like you are reading my mind I told her” “that’s one skill I wish I had” she replied as she continued to make love with her mouth on my now throbbing member.

Now Siren has a wonderful selection of music, mostly from the late 70’s and the 80’s. As she worked up and down with increasing sensual strokes her eyes would glance up to check in on me and it was at this point Elton John’s Rocket Man began to play.... I joked about it and she bought up my previous review of Darla and “Dirty Harry’s Magnum” said “I want to feel this Magnum for myself” and kept working away with her delightful mouth. A few more songs and with sensual long strokes I could feel my groin twitching as she edged me closer, it wasn’t long before she had me rolling my eyes with ecstasy and one long orgasmic eruption which Siren swallowed without missing a beat.

We kissed for a bit and discussed life for a while and before long it was time to get started on round two.

It was my time to de-robe this delightful creature and reveal those beautiful large breast. Now although they are enhanced, they are more like natural breasts to touch and caress....just exquisite! Siren once again wrapped her warm mouth around me and had me hard again in next to no time, slipped on the cover and climbed aboard and began grinding away.

This whole time I have been completely relaxed laying back in the chair and now it was my time to give back. I held her close stood up and made my way to the bed with her holding on and my member still deep inside her.

From this point on it was more like two lovers enjoying a romantic afternoon interlude than two strangers having sex for the first time. Every movement was done in unison and with ease, Siren’s reactions to my touch growing more intense. The kisses became more passionate, the subtle groaning began to get louder with the build up to her own climatic finish. When the time came, her legs wrapped around me and her body went taught and held on for sometime before relaxing back onto the bed.

We continued for a while .... talking, cuddling and touching before Siren hinted to wanting to suck me some more. This time I was blessed with view of her magnificent butt in the reflection of the mirror. I could feel her breasts rubbing against my inner thighs, her hair caressing my groin as she continued on her quest with a little more vigor than previously. The intensity began to build within my body and I began to feel my body starting to shake and shudder in a way I have only ever experienced during an intense orgasm only this time there was no ejaculation, a first for me, it seemed to go on for sometime before I too relaxed back on the bed.

We laid beside each other for a while, kissing touching, feeling how moist she still was, it was time for the cover once again and time for Siren to relax on her stomach (her wrist made it difficult to be on all fours, her favourite) as I took her from behind. Everything about her body, the feel of it close to mine, the site of it whether she is standing or laying down, the touch of her incredibly soft skin and the smell of her sweet perfume, is more than enough to get this man aroused to the point that it wasn’t long before the deep thrusts from behind had me cumming once again. We remained locked together for sometime before taking a break to get cleaned up.

The rest of session was spent sharing the chocolates I had brought with me and talking about family, travel and life. Throughout our 90 mins together, Siren’s smile remained and I couldn’t help but smile along with her.

Siren has definitely left an impression that will see me returning without fail.

YMMV but for me Siren is the perfect fit of everything I love in a woman and everything I enjoy sexually. Thanks again for a wonderful afternoon Siren and thanks again Harvi for the home run!!!

Last edited:

Mike_Hunt

Nov 23, 2008
I couldn't agree more. Siren is also well travelled, especially in some of the warmer parts of the world. She is a delightful combination of subtle and super sexy. I knew she was going to be fun when I noticed that her panties were put on over top of the garter belt - always a good sign.
Excellent review!

Reactions: ThanksLadies

Randomperson

Oct 19, 2020
How much do they pay you for these ;)

haha, I’m just fucking around man, Nice one!

I just recently asked about another member about siren, this was a great top up.

ThanksLadies

Nov 11, 2020
Victoria
How much do they pay you for these ;)

haha, I’m just fucking around man, Nice one!

I just recently asked about another member about siren, this was a great top up.
With Love and Kindness.... I can honestly say that not once have the girls at VIPs made me feel like I’m paying for anything more than just their time and the rest is purely two consenting adults enjoying each other’s company in a truly sensual and mutually satisfying way. Give and you shall receive they say!

Dubtrub

Mar 18, 2021
Victoria
I've had siren a couple times, and I fully love and agree with your review. And thank you for putting into words what I can only see one mind.

Randomperson

Oct 19, 2020
With Love and Kindness.... I can honestly say that not once have the girls at VIPs made me feel like I’m paying for anything more than just their time and the rest is purely two consenting adults enjoying each other’s company in a truly sensual and mutually satisfying way. Give and you shall receive they say!
They’re missing out! A good review is worth more than good pictures, if I was in the biz I’d totally pay a guy with your writing skills to write up a review after an encounter :)

I mean all this in a good light man

Reactions: Dubtrub