Massage Therapy Aroma
Jerkmate

Survivor Palau

valleyguys69

May 26, 2003
Abbotsford
Just finished watching Survivor, The final 3 hour show had some interesting twists... I won't spoil it for you but I did enjoy the show and the final two are not who everyone expected according to the previews
Enjoyed the show. This episode had 3 1sts that have never happened on the show before...anyone care to guess

Mchatte

Sep 21, 2004
Manitoba
Still pissed that Stephanie got fucked around! Now there is a lady that would be a good fuck imho!

Wonder how much hanky panky goes on there anyway. Nature must call several times a day and what do they have for cleaning up? Then the next time, you see them picking away at coconuts with their fingernails.....

Don't care how hot Steph was, if she ain't clean, I ain't going there! Door swings both ways, no doubt!

Mars man, Katie good eye Candy? I guess if I were Tom and compared her to Ian or Ian and compared her to Tom but otherwise??????????

M

Last edited:

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
Spinnerville, BC
ranger_one said:
I liked Katie, didn't think she was good for much but she was good eye Candy.
Really? I thought she had an "evil" look to her. She looked like a genuinely mean person, like a "real" bitch (not just one you call a bitch). Plus, she was packing a few too many pounds for my taste. I think Kim was the hottest (L 8.0) followed by Steph (L 7.5 to 8.0) and Jen (L 7.5). All the rest were 7.0 or lower (sometimes much lower :rolleyes:) IMHO.

BIGblackstudd

Oct 7, 2003
maverick73 said:
Really? I thought she had an "evil" look to her. She looked like a genuinely mean person, like a "real" bitch (not just one you call a bitch). Plus, she was packing a few too many pounds for my taste. I think Kim was the hottest (L 8.0) followed by Steph (L 7.5 to 8.0) and Jen (L 7.5). All the rest were 7.0 or lower (sometimes much lower :rolleyes:) IMHO.
What about Ashlee????

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
Spinnerville, BC
BIGblackstudd said:
What about Ashlee????

Oh yeah her, the one with the huge guns with nipples poking out of her shirt all the time. If you watched the reunion show, they had shrunk to normal size. It didn't look like she had lost much weight, so it was strange how they were so big in the show. Maybe she bulked up before the show because she knew food would be at a premium and all the weight went to her tits! Can anybody explain this? :eek:

Her face and rest of her body was nothing special. I may turn my head just for another look at those guns, so I guess she gets a 7.0 if properly done up and in the right clothes. Otherwise it's a 6.5. I doubt she would get any bitch looks (mostly stares from guys at her tits), so the 7.0 is about right. What do you think?

(I edited this - I'm not a boob man and the only thing Ashlee has going for her is her boobs so 7.0 is the highest I can personally give her, maybe a boob man would give her 7.5)

Last edited: