Karina Espinosa
Ashley Madison

sunday special

hargow

DJ Dimsum
Aug 9, 2005
YVR
obviously, someone needs to TOFTT and get to the bottom of this. i vote for stevey d. it's time to get over your fears, my son.

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
Spinnerville, BC
necko said:
She recently got herself banned for unpaid ads so her ads have been all pulled too
Hmmm.. I wonder if she was S****a W**t trying to get back in under a different email and IP... she kinda talked like her and the whole strategy of lots of "discussion" without paying for ads ringed of classic S****a W**t.

Verb

Oct 21, 2003
SprINGFiELD
maverick73 said:
Hmmm.. I wonder if she was S****a W**t trying to get back in under a different email and IP... she kinda talked like her and the whole strategy of lots of "discussion" without paying for ads ringed of classic S****a W**t.

naw...that is not sheena...I have met sheena before and that chick on CL is not her.

Golfguy

Why did I move here?
Jan 22, 2006
Grande Prairie AB
Holy crap

That is the scariest looking hooch I have ever seen....looks like she sneazed and blew it apart....nice tats on the chest too....

I'm thinking you go there and she is some kind of witch and will sacrifice you and feed you to her meat eating hooch.....no thanks.

Sexy BBW

Banned
Apr 22, 2006
Surrey*Newton
www.sexyndnwoman.com
MY name is already out there, and I dont tolerate disrespect like that:mad: Good lord, dont you have anything better then to call people down? If you dont like it, dont look at it.

Act your age instead of your shoesize.....:rolleyes:

Verb

Oct 21, 2003
SprINGFiELD
Sexy BBW said:
MY name is already out there, and I dont tolerate disrespect like that:mad: Good lord, dont you have anything better then to call people down? If you dont like it, dont look at it.

Act your age instead of your shoesize.....:rolleyes:

You mad at Hatrick???

He didn't say anything inappropriate or did he?

Sexy BBW

Banned
Apr 22, 2006
Surrey*Newton
www.sexyndnwoman.com
Verb said:
You mad at Hatrick???

He didn't say anything inappropriate or did he?
I had him confused with another person, similar handle, on the board. Apoligized as a lady should and made my peace with him.

tianna

JUST FUCKING HOT
Mar 19, 2006
indeed

i second that motion... but i can somehow understand how excited all u guys would get upon discovering the photo..... boys will always be boys.... its genetic i dont believe they can help it.

Sexy BBW

Banned
Apr 22, 2006
Surrey*Newton
www.sexyndnwoman.com