The Raquel Rose
Seeking.com

sucks to be a rich kid

zennrocks

Sep 23, 2004
don't you hate being the rich kid ... spending ma and pa's hard earned cash on ..... entertainment? i fucking love it!!!!

so who wants to play?????

z

zennrocks

Sep 23, 2004
little do they know ....

lol ... 40g's for what ... i may be rich ... actually ... i may not be rich ... ma and pa R! ... but ... i still like to see a return on my investment ....

so for now ... i fuck on their buck ...

when will the buck stop???

z

hitrack

I'LL KILL YA ALL!!
Feb 25, 2003
Surrey
As I write this I am obsessed with the thought that I am the last man on earth

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
Spinnerville, BC
hifisex said:
hitrack,

Quit listening to the voices in your head that you're the last man on the planet and go hit the track.....its +17 and no rain so the selection should be grand!
HFS
Yeah Hitrack, listen to HFS! Without your stories, I have to fill in, and I'm taking a break right now. I may go again next week. Last time, I even went to 7-11 to get a coffee just like you. I was deciding what size to get. I was going to get the 24Oz large, but then I thought of you and got the 20Oz because I figured we should retire the 24Oz in your honour. We should call it the "Hitrack" size. 20Oz will be called the "Maverick."

That 7-11 coffee is yucky and addictive at the same time. I expect a story when I come back in a few hours to read PERB. :cool:

hitrack

I'LL KILL YA ALL!!
Feb 25, 2003
Surrey
The track eh!!! Was just there on Sat evening, to may fukkin cops lurking so I bailed early, will hit it again later in the week.

But yah the 7-11 coffee is rude soz I slam about 50 French Vanilla cremo's in it.

I'm close to 3000 posts soz when I hit 3k I'm gonna kick it old skool and throw down a review.