still trying to find replacement

redcork

Banned
Apr 20, 2003
okay fellow pooners , cough it up , and put it out here.
no more secrets amongst us or we may as well close this board down eh ?
stephanie retired , so i'm looking for a steady , good attitude , fs , that's full service provider for brown/green , no msog ,no greek , or counselling afterwards , quick and easy , just blow my goo and i'm outta there.
yes there is :-
sara
gabriella
?
?
?
?
and-and-and ?
please fill in some blanks
thank u bro's , i'm sure the blanks will be filled in in quick order.

ps. these are the girls we should be posting and promoting instead of the 200$ fat/old/attitude/sp's

tight toe /small flaps /clean bunghole

redcork

Banned
Apr 20, 2003
nice response !!!
i guess this board has turned into a swapmeet system , but my prob is i have nothing more to offer , i really don't have a gem to swap, i was really hoping this system would provide a selection , i would pick and review and move to the next and so forth , but no private pm's, no contributions. what gives ? so i will close my eyes and spin around and point to one on the buy and sell page and see what happens and then if it was fantastic i will auction off the number or trade at the swapmeet. finally , i'm starting to figure this board out , whew !

scubadude

Sep 14, 2003
Lower Mainland
Hey Redcork! I think the girl you want to see is Sara near Lougheed Mall. 1brown and 30 for 30 mins. DKF,DATY , nice tight body! Sounds like she might fit your bill.

williewheeler

Bionic Member
May 30, 2002
YVR
redcork: check your pm

redcork

Banned
Apr 20, 2003
i called her and as nyman says , 130 -1/2 which is a straight blow the goo and goodbye , but has toys and will recieve daty but only for the hour session @180.
she seemed nice on the phone , but when i asked her to describe herself she says she weighs in at 165 LB. and that was my reason not to see her. but thanks anyways lovestolearn.

scubadude

Sep 14, 2003
Lower Mainland
Redcork and NYSmartman,
Sara is still up and running. Her ad is listed in the B&S under Isabella, who shares the place with her. I saw her this morning and she's still one of the best values, in my humble opinion, for 1 brown and 3 purples(half hour)

Pink Cherry