Indy Companion
E.D. Meds

SP (sex provider)

logsplitter

Dec 6, 2004
Manitoba
I have always struggled with this label. I would like to hear from the ladies. Is this what they see themselves as?? I would like to see a more respectful and feminine descriptor. Can any of the ladies give me a better descriptor and I would add that prostetute is not what I had in mind!

ShyGuy1980

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
I don't know what is so bad about the term "service provided", as that is what they are. Who says that there is sex involed with the lady. It may be a date for dinner, meetings, socials, promos, concerts, movies, sometimes just someone to talk to and numerous other events and possiblilities. That is why they are called "service providers" as they are there to provide a service, what ever it may be. I don't regard them as being prostitues. If I wanted a prostitute, I'd go down to the local street corner on Ellice or Sargent, pick up some skank for $20.00 and have a "wham-bam-thank you ma'am" in my truck as Motley Crue is hammering out "Shout At The Devil" while I try to spread my attention between getting off, listening to the music, and watching out for the police and who knows who/what else may wonder through.

(Actually, this leads me to another thread that I should start...How many times do guys take out a SP just for the enjoyment of having female companionship (without the sex)?)

Paris

Oct 27, 2004
In The Country
ShyGuy1980 said:
I don't know what is so bad about the term "service provided", as that is what they are. Who says that there is sex involed with the lady. It may be a date for dinner, meetings, socials, promos, concerts, movies, sometimes just someone to talk to and numerous other events and possiblilities. That is why they are called "service providers" as they are there to provide a service, what ever it may be. I don't regard them as being prostitues. If I wanted a prostitute, I'd go down to the local street corner on Ellice or Sargent, pick up some skank for $20.00 and have a "wham-bam-thank you ma'am" in my truck as Motley Crue is hammering out "Shout At The Devil" while I try to spread my attention between getting off, listening to the music, and watching out for the police and who knows who/what else may wonder through.

(Actually, this leads me to another thread that I should start...How many times do guys take out a SP just for the enjoyment of having female companionship (without the sex)?)
I am going to try and be very careful here, as to what I say. Two reasons! I really don't want to piss anyone off, which I seem to be doing alot as of late, and I don't want to be banned again.

The term Sp......I am sure was coined by a man to make ALL of us feel better about what we are REALLY doing here.

In the back of our minds.....we all know what the real deal is.

The women down on Sargeant or wherever..........it's just a different locale.

Not much difference in my opinion, when you really get down to it.

Time to retire, because I'm exhausted........although I have met some great people through this........I'm really tired of lying to the people who are the closest to me.

Lies! Lies! Lies.

What a tough thing for any of us.

Paris/Caryn

Marshall

Oct 15, 2003
Winnipeg
I think Caryn was just thinking out loud.

If she's getting out of the business, I think she'd post that specifically.

Perhaps she will clarify for all ...

logsplitter

Dec 6, 2004
Manitoba
Paris said:
In the back of our minds.....we all know what the real deal is.

Time to retire, because I'm exhausted........although I have met some great people through this........I'm really tired of lying to the people who are the closest to me.

Lies! Lies! Lies.

What a tough thing for any of us.

Paris/Caryn
While we have each appeared on this board at times in negative ways towards each other I felt sad for you when I read your post. What you describe "lies" is something that all of the ladies talk about. It bothers them a lot also. Doing this kind of work seems to strip the ladies of important elements of their identities and some of their core values.

You are most certainly a very attractive lady. You have made it clear that your family is so very important to you. While I did not see your post as a firm an imminent sign off I wish you well in whatever you choose to do.