soft as silk, seductively sweet • HOLLY OLSEN

hollyolsen

hollyolsen.ca
Supporting Member

HOLLY OLSEN
soft as silk, seductively sweet
hollyolsen.ca

♥ ♥ ♥

Hello gentlemen, my name is Holly Olsen.

You might recognize me from my previous affair with the former Rouge Collective, or possibly from my alluring past in a snowy eastern Canadian city.
Maybe we have met before, or maybe we have only met in dreams. Whether the former or the latter- I can’t wait to be wrapped within your arms again.

5D53403B-377A-4EEE-949D-9118AB0C92C1.jpeg

A little about me...

I am that woman you spot walking down the street that carries an aura of mystery you can’t help but ponder. You wonder what her secret is and how you can be a part of it. You wonder how her whispers sound, how she looks in candlelight, how your fingers will feel gracing her hips...

On the surface I may appear a playful, sweet and innocent woman, and maybe that I am, but between the sheets I am a passionate lover of sensuality. My natural girlishness and elegance will not only charm you, but inspire you. Often described as mysterious and multifaceted, exploring my many layers will leave you yearning for more. Eroticism and romance are in my nature; expect an experience of intoxicating pleasures.

My seductive doe eyes and full, luscious lips might be the first to help you forget all your troubles. Or perhaps it will be my long lustrous hair and petite yet curvy hourglass figure that strike you first. Past the visuals, my warmth and curiosity might be what leave you craving more. Though don’t let my demure nature fool you, underneath my serene demeanour is the passionate energy of a siren.

x

Holly

B09F21FC-D987-4A69-A971-0C3FCC784BE3.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 10.30.12 AM.png

Shall we?

As a low volume companion who seeks quality over quantity; I accept only a limited amount of bookings and am selective with those I choose to see. For myself, companionship is a way to connect with others on a deeper level and step into our fantasy worlds. My ideal suitor has a like minded perspective, is kind, respectful, and looks to create a long lasting connection. A good heart matters to me more than looks, age, ethnicity, income and all other materialist views.

If we have yet to be acquainted, please visit my
website to request a date. Screening and a small deposit is required for all new clients.

Returning suitors, feel free to email me directly to get in touch.

♥ ♥ ♥

488757DA-9A0F-45E9-A28E-D2B3CB3F5199.jpeg

Curious for more? Follow me on
Twitter for more dream worthy selfies and a little peak into my life...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: happycanuck99