Asian Fever
Ashley Madison

Sinfully Indulgent, Mixed Arab Foreign Bombshell, Miss Leesha Raye: A true living fantasy Hot New Pics and Video

luxe_royal

Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2013
Vancouver/Winnipeg
missleesharaye.com
An exquisite female with a lively, open spirit and an allure that radiates from the inside out. I go by Miss Leesha Raye, I’m 5’5, 130pounds, 32DDD -28 waist- 40 hips. Very exotic I’m Arab Ebony Mix. Your Dream woman come true ! I dress to impress. I’m available daytime and night…my place or yours. Discretion and privacy is very important to me. Limited availability contact for schedule.
204-558-3781
www.missleesharaye.com

[email protected]
IMG_5846.JPG
There are many options out there, but I have a feeling you will look forward to meeting with me again and again.

Sometimes a des*re is one so unique, it requires a particular type of muse. I am the woman that you have been searching for. A curvaceous foreign bombshell, with silky smooth caramel skin, I am yours for a decadent moment or your private consort for something longer and I have the freedom to travel at will and an appetite to enjoy all that life does and should offer.

If you are looking for a truly memorable encounter with an elite companion, then prepare yourself to be pampered. Whether you require a gorgeous & engaging beauty for dinner, or a more exciting adventure I can provide you with an exceptional experience. I have an enticing yet soothing presence and I aim to enliven the mind as much as the senses. You will find me to be funny, witty, affectionate, romantic, & refreshingly down to earth.
IMG_4360.JPG
Come see my blinding smile & exquisite body in person. I will always look beautiful & understated for any occasion. My wardrobe extends from classic and fashionable to chic and very sexy. I have an alluring smile with full, soft lips, & luxurious dark hair that floats over my ample cleavage, fit body, and a very kissable “S” curved back.

My goal is for our time together to be a pleasurable & mutually satisfying event. Our celebration will be unrushed & immensely enjoyable
IMG_4359.JPG
I’m a world traveler, university educated, elegant and charming. I spend my days working on my body and mind and love culture, business and wellness.
Our dates may consist of enjoying a culinary journey out on the town, a day trip to a new destination, a spa staycation or simply just “being naughty” and getting to know each other.I take time and invest in in every part of my life and it shows with my mind, body and realtionships.I am sophisticated, and ready for any adventure. I’m your friend when you’d like to relate and the date you’d be proud to have on your arm for any occasion.

I’m very excited to meet you.
IMG_4353.JPG
EXPECTATIONS
Minimum of two hours is preferred for all new guests but is not mandatory.

1 Hour (Incall Only) 350

90 min 580

2 hours 650

90 min minimum for outcalls.

I enjoy the deep connections that comes with being a companion to the elite and I look forward to the time we will spend together exploring the depths of our imaginations.
090A6007-edit-2.jpg
VIRTUAL DATING DETAILS
The Virtual Muse Experience…

Endless Sonnets & Forget Me Nots
400/ week unlimited texts, photos, & videos

204-558-3781
www.missleesharaye.com
[email protected]

I Also Do BDSM and KINK

Ashley Madison