Luna Lace
Jerkmate

silver spring massage robson

joe perry

May 17, 2004
does anyone know if extras are offered at this place ????
it looks legit but it is korean and there is a smoking hot girl working reception
at most there would only be hand release at the end but even that might be a ymmv.

oppai

ilikeasianswithbigtitties
Oct 6, 2002
This is a pretty old thread but wanted to see if anyone has gotten a tug here. I've been there twice but both times were with girls for just a relaxing day after doing some shopping. No tug. Not sure if anyone there would be game for a tug if I came alone or was a repeat customer. The two ladies I had were both older (late 30's, early 40's). I'm not too picky about who tugs my unit as long as the massage is good.

Anyways, massage was very good, you are nude and they drape you with a sheet but there is ass massage (non-sensual but feels really good) and some minor upper thigh massage. I popped a chub once when on my back, no reaction and I was too shy to ask for a tug, especially with my lady friend in the next room.

My impression was that if you were a regular with the right girl it MAY happen. But I'm not willing to drop $100 a pop to find out...so maybe someone who is less shy will go and just ask and get an answer for all of us. I will try them again this weekend and see what I can get.

koalone

Mar 8, 2007
Spring siilver massage

Hello everyone.

I had massage there 3 - 4 months ago.
The place is clean and well organized.
The pretty asian receptionist made me hope
for an happy end of the massage.
This was done by a 40 - 45 thin asian lady,
very professional, few words, no sign of
any "extra" at all.
Massage was ok but I do not know if I will repeat.

thanks