Honey Harlotte
Ashley Madison

Shannon at Heaven's Gate

burnman

Professional Pussy Licker
Oct 30, 2005
Edmonton
I know, I know, this place and it's sister establishment on 107 Ave has had bad reviews but I decided to check it out the other day. Met at the door by a 30 something burnette names Shannon. Went into the room to talk and she quoted me two browns for FS. I asked about restrictions and negotiated on DATY as part of the service. With the recent discussions on the escalation of prices among SP, the price and service on the menue was most appealing.

Shannon has a nice all around personality, slim fit body nicely tanned from many sessions at the tanning studio. I guess she has been in the business on and off almost as long as I've been pooning (Mid 80s) when the top item on the menue was a Nude HJ for about $100. I was refressing to find out that Shannon would never object to a customer looking for a plain old clothed HJ. I think most girls in the business now a days would look at you and treat you like crap if you walked in wanting only that.

The session was great, passionate and completely unrushed. Nice DATY session which she and I equally enjoyed. FS was nice with lots of different positions. For those of us not ready to pay three browns for FS, the session was great value for the price paid.

Final recommendation. L-7 A-10 S-9 Repeat: Yup, Yup, Yup!!!

Mick Shagher

Nov 20, 2005
On Top Of Her
Don't Think It's The Same One

wannabe said:
Could this be the 'Shannon' that use to own 'XTC' ???

Think I better check it out.
The Shanyn from XTC is currently working at Fort Road Studio: http://www.fortroadstudio.ca/main.htm

I suppose it's possible she could be working at both but I don't think so. Besides the XTC Shanyn would be in her 40s by now.

burnman

Professional Pussy Licker
Oct 30, 2005
Edmonton
wannabe said:
Could this be the 'Shannon' that use to own 'XTC' ???

Think I better check it out.
I asked her which places she worked at before and she did not mention XTC.