Riley Rage
Seeking.com

Session for a couple.

Ticketyboo

Jan 9, 2008
My partner and I, on occasion like to bring in a third girl to play with. ( I know, lucky me).

We're looking for some recommendations on an attractive provider who likes seeing couples. The only two criteria is that she must be hot and she needs to be fully interactive with my bisexual partner.

Any help is much appreciated. If it pans out, I'll write a review about it.

mistermetro

Dec 27, 2013
My partner and I, on occasion like to bring in a third girl to play with. ( I know, lucky me).

We're looking for some recommendations on an attractive provider who likes seeing couples. The only two criteria is that she must be hot and she needs to be fully interactive with my bisexual partner.

How about Delilah Rose? You can find her on Tryst and Twitter.

heyhowareyou

Feb 8, 2017

Alright then... Depends what you looking for cause majority of the ladies here provide couple. Do you like tall, short, light skin, dark skin, skinny, average, chubby? you like tattoos? You down a simple vanilla session or you like a bit of kink? You will and the special person like trek to downtown or you host? Do you like the lady to be fully independent or part of a agency? Reminder, you ideally spend 90 minutes as an hour ain't gonna work...

Gladstone

Sep 9, 2013
Skyler Mack and Skyler Ann! I've had both ... And both are yummy 🤤 I've heard great things about @Lyla Bardot and @CharleeBeckett too ♥
Is it just me or does the idea of a Lyla Bardot and Charlee Beckett threesome give us all a OMG moment??? I would say that if either Lyla or Charlee are willing participants in your couples session with you and your lady friend that you should just thank the Perb gods and pick one....I believe both have great personalities which in a threesome is as important as anything....

CharleeBeckett

Smithereens Solutions
Supporting Member
May 17, 2018
vancouver, bc
www.experiencecharlee.com
Is it just me or does the idea of a Lyla Bardot and Charlee Beckett threesome give us all a OMG moment??? I would say that if either Lyla or Charlee are willing participants in your couples session with you and your lady friend that you should just thank the Perb gods and pick one....I believe both have great personalities which in a threesome is as important as anything....
throwback to the time my boyfriend and I booked Lyla and it was awesome

Seeking Arrangement