The Raquel Rose

Samantha

Archer Backover

Dec 24, 2003
Does any one know, or have any input on an attractive SP, who advertises on Eros, for both Vancouver and Whistler connections?:confused:

Timm Krouse

Nov 27, 2004
I know it's been a long time since your post, but did you get any replies? The SP I'm thinking about is tall (5'11"), had three very attractive photos on Eros but has been gone for several months now. I'd be interested in any info on this beautiful lady.

cf104

Mar 4, 2004
BC
There is a Samantha, who advertises on www.flowx.com who has some good reviews. Email [email protected] but I have not met her so not speaking from personal experience. No idea if this one advertises on Eros.

tas

Nov 27, 2004
You must mean Samantha Foxx. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen her, but here’s the details I remember. She’s very tall, at least 5’11”. Her pictures on Eros were glamorized, but still a very attractive lady in her mid-30’s but looks 10 years younger. She’s a runner, has firm shapely legs and booty, defined abs. Claims she’s 36B up top but could pass for larger--enough there for good Russian. Great sense of humor, very playful, lots of fun to talk to and be with. I always had a great time with her. Vancouver outcall only. $$$ for the hour but she never watched the clock. Allowed LFK but no DFK. Covered French only but very good at it. No Greek. Quite small in the nether regions with a tight grip and great muscle control. CG was awesome, but she almost killed me in reverse CG. She loves DATY but would pull away when she got close and never climax. Apparently she ejaculates and some jerk really embarrassed her about it so she doesn’t go there anymore. Her favorite position was doggie and wow, what a view! My favorite was mish because I could work on both sets of her lips at the same time. I’m about 6’2” and it takes a tall lady to reach mine when we’re face to face. Hell, I’m getting hard just thinking about her.
Haven’t seen her for about a year now, and if you can’t tell I kinda miss her. I heard she found a sugar-daddy and is probably retired.

Pink Cherry