Legend Fantasyland
Seeking.com

Review: Savannah George

wpgguy2006

Apr 8, 2006
Hi

New to perb. Have been lurking around for a few days, getting the feel of the place and reading reviews. This will be short.

I went to see Savannah this afternoon as she was free on short notice. She is everything that the others have posted here, attractive, articulate and very accomodating. I emailed her and got a response within a few hours. Set the time and obviously met her. I told her I was a bit nervous as my first time with her and she put me at ease. Had a glass of wine and talked with her for approx 25-30 minutes. She was easy to talk to and we found common ground,interests in a short time. I won't go into details but as I've been quite stressed over the last little while and told her so, she did everything she could to relax me. Had a wonderful,relaxing time with her. Was it everything it could have been for me or for her...no, she concentrated more on me than I did on her....my selfishness perhaps, but ...
Afterwards we finished our drinks and talked more about our common interests and she opened up a private part of her life to me and I must say that was not something I expected.I was there for an hour appointment and as others have said she is not a clock watcher. I was there past the hour.
Will I go back? ABSOLUTELY !!!!! Have to get to know her better and and we can both find out what each enjoys.
Glad I found this site...thanks to all for the various reviews. It made my decison making easier.

Rassputin9

Mar 1, 2006
Lucky guy

Wow!
You got her for "free"
and on short notice
You are a very lucky guy!
or a very skilled negotiator.

I really have to change my style
I am paying 150-250 for an hour
Sorry Ladies no more long notice for sessions
and you better be prepared to explain any fees requested above "free".

ROFLMAO:)

Avery

Gentleman Horndog
Jul 8, 2003
Winnipeg
Rassputin9 said:
Wow!
You got her for "free"
and on short notice
You are a very lucky guy!
or a very skilled negotiator.

I really have to change my style
I am paying 150-250 for an hour
Sorry Ladies no more long notice for sessions
and you better be prepared to explain any fees requested above "free".

ROFLMAO:)
Rah! Rah! Rasputin, lover of the Russian Queen! Maybe they should also be prepared for your 30 cm (12 in.) dick (limp, no less!) :D

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/04/28/rasputin.shtml

(Don't believe the story that it was really a sea cucumber, and not Rasputin's dick).

Sorry, Savannah, I couldn't resist! ;)

Sixpak

Jan 19, 2005
Manitoba
Stampede!!

Lol...starting a stampede!!! Everyone will be contacting her for a freebie?
Afraid 'free' meant she was available!!!
I don't think anything that good is ever free!!! :)

wpgguy2006

Apr 8, 2006
Nothing is for "free"

Nothing is for "free". She is just not a clock watcher....played by her rules and enjoyed myself...it was nice to discover common interests and talk with her about them. That aspect makes the whole experience much more than what it could have been, and it wasn't much over the hour. That aspect alone was and I hate to use this term "a value-added" and certainly unexpected part of our meeting. Maybe I just got lucky in catching her in an open part of her schedule.

Killdozer

Surly as I wanna be
Oct 28, 2003
Brandon
Mars_Man said:
I'm not sure what scares me more, Avery quoting this or me recognising it :D
Definitely that latter is scarier, but not as scary as the sea cucumber. Did they even have Boney M on Mars though? Maybe NASA stuck an LP on the side of one of the Viking landers . . .

rubintugger

Humour Hijacker
Aug 19, 2003
Killdozer said:
Definitely that latter is scarier, but not as scary as the sea cucumber. Did they even have Boney M on Mars though? Maybe NASA stuck an LP on the side of one of the Viking landers . . .
I guess thier "Nightflight to Venus" made a brief stopover at Mars....

Rubin
(scarier and scarier)

Avery

Gentleman Horndog
Jul 8, 2003
Winnipeg
wpgguy2006 said:
Nothing is for "free". She is just not a clock watcher.....
I've seen Savannah several times, and we've always overshot the hour mark by a few minutes. As long as you don't abuse it, she won't try to rush you out. She's definitely one of the elite Winnipeg SPs.

logsplitter

Dec 6, 2004
Manitoba
wpgguy2006 said:
Nothing is for "free". She is just not a clock watcher....played by her rules and enjoyed myself...it was nice to discover common interests and talk with her about them. That aspect makes the whole experience much more than what it could have been, and it wasn't much over the hour. That aspect alone was and I hate to use this term "a value-added" and certainly unexpected part of our meeting. Maybe I just got lucky in catching her in an open part of her schedule.
The ladies with the most success in this business seem to recognize the value of sex and conversation. Most guys like to talk too (just after the fun part)!!:)