Luna Lace

review> Melody: right, wrong and oh so young

budar

May 17, 2003
BC
(the following is written for purely entertainment purposes and has no basis in reality, no matter what the evidence)

Everything that is wrong and everything that is right with this hobby can be summed up in my visit to see Melody. After seeing her pictures, I had to see her in person. http://www.victoriaseden.com/melody.html

VE has a new place. Hard to find, crappy part of town, crappy inside as well. Long way to go and lots of work to make this place even half as good as the place near Rock Bay.

Was met by this little beauty who was in her street clothes. While some ladies in this business may advertise as 19 but are really much older, Melody advertises at 19 but could easily pass for much younger.

Into the room we went, took care of the donation, and she left for a bit. A quick scan of the room: mattress on the floor, tea light candles lit, a basket of condoms and lube, a table, and about a hundred cards for the agency. Considering the huge fantasy I just met, it was a no brainer to stay.

As I sat nekked on the bed, Melody proceeded to strip to her pink undies. As she stood there, every young girl I had ever had fantasies about played out in my head. She looks so youthful, perky, sensuous, ahh... but then she speaks.

Now don't get me wrong, Melody speaks with forthrightness and intelligence. It's that what she talks about, and how she speaks belies her looks and age. She is vastly more advanced for her age mentally than her body is. Anyway, back to the fantasy...

Melody's specialty, as she'll be happy to tell you, is giving head. And boy does she ever give it well. But how can you focus on just that when she undresses fully and shows a completely shaven flower box just waiting to be lollipopped. So we dove into 69 and then ended with her orally satisfying me.

Looks: 8+
Attitude: 9+
Service: 9+

I'm going to retire from the hobby now and enjoy the memory of perfection, youth, candle lit bad locations, and that teenage, tight little angel of a body that is Melody. Nothing and no one could possibly match up to it.

bigmoe69er

Distinguished Member
Jun 23, 2002
Midwest, U.S.A.
Budar, Official PERB Sex Entertainment Correspondent (SEC Man)

Since your PM box is full, let me just say good idea and great review! ----Dr. Moe

PATRIOT

Banned
Dec 28, 2002
Budar

Has VE moved if so what part of town. Where is SU now? IB is just over bay st in Esq.VE had a nice place hope they not in a rat hole.
Patriot

NEW PLACE

Yes it is true that we have moved. Just yesterday to be exact! The condo was a good thing that couldn't last. Our neighbours have become less than impressed with our operation so we have found a new non-residential location. It is clean, discrete, relatively close to town and has no snoopy neighbors. Over the next few weeks we will be working on some cool decor. Budar's description of his room is exactly the same as it looked at the condo. LOL Its a futon on a wood frame; not a mattress on the floor! Budar has not spoken very favourably of us in the past and is someone we have never been able to make happy. Im glad we escaped with only minor injuries from his first review of the new place! :p Very cool that Melody was able to please though! Anyway our new place isnt the condo but Im sure you will find it to your satisfaction the next time any of you come to see one of our lovely ladies.

budar

May 17, 2003
BC
unfavourable

Well, you can't blame me for not spreading the joy evenly. I slam where the doors need to be slammed, and I've given bouqets when well deserved.

There is an emerging trend that was last seen in Edmonton when their trade was emerging from the shadows. The trend is to move into the industrial parts of town away from the residential areas. Understandable. But there is nothign stopping you from making the place nice. I think there is a hope that all you need to do is provide a matress, sorry futon, some candles and a bevy of ladies. Sorry, its not enough. I need to feel somewhat safe and I want to have at least a 50/50 shot that my car will still be there when I get back :)

I didnt even find any loose change in your car either....... whoops! ;) The area isnt bad but if you are concerned you can always park in the very back parking area you will be right beside our suite safe and sound :) Im sure youre really Big Softy Budar disguised as Black Heart Budar :p Is that a smile I see?

BouBou

Oct 17, 2003
Victoria
I kinda liked the futon and candles....oh ya, and especially Melody!!

Don't need the Taj Mahal when you're in the company of a princess.

BB

OneK

Oct 26, 2003
Was there just the other weekend... I thought the place was great! Of course it isn't finished, and needs some work, but the room I was in was very nice. JMO, but keep up the good work Luscious!

O

bigdman

Last emporer of Cunnin
Jun 16, 2003
burnaby
I had a great time with Melody when she was in Vancouver tour..., it was great...not just a few short sentences can descript the good experience with Melody...looking forward to seeing you again, Melody...

Pink Cherry