Asian Fever
Seeking.com

Review - Eden - Independent

vicgfelover

Feb 23, 2003
In my house
Had a chance to see her a couple weeks ago, but haven't had the time to post a review.

Back in the business now, after a bit of a break. She's an indy here in Victoria with a clean private place close to downtown. Her pics are accurate and are posted online at bcdarlings. You can't see her face in the pics, which is a shame because she's got a great smile and is a definitely sexy cute gal.

Appointment was easy to set up, though if you are set on seeing her it would be wise to arrange for it a day or two ahead of time as her availability is a bit limited.

Even though her rates are a bit high for Victoria, she offers a classy environment with a complimentary beverage and is definitely not a clock watcher. Great attitude and a wicked sense of humour. Cross between GFE/PSE. Will definitely repeat.

LAS - 9/9/9

planetsmurf

papa smurf
Apr 14, 2005
because of your review i have added eden to my wish list of sp's that i want to make an appt. with, and hopefully i will get to experince her real soon

planetsmurf

papa smurf
Apr 14, 2005
yah check out the independent section of bcdarlings.com

Eden

Banned
Jul 27, 2004
watching from the sidelines
BillyC

I sent you a message about a month ago, thought maybe you forgot about me or something! Glad to see that you are still playing around in this big sandbox!lol

Eden

Banned
Jul 27, 2004
watching from the sidelines
vicgfelover

Thank you for the tasteful review, my time with you was also great. It is men like you that make this hobby that much more fun!!!!!!!! I look forward to you cumming to see me again in the future, or is it me cumming when seeing you? lol