Fetish Funhouse
Seeking.com

Review: Amelie @ IN

travellin_man79

Nov 5, 2004
What's up Perbites. I apologize for being late with this one, but my travelling schedule has been insane lately!! I haven't even had time to see SP's, let alone review them!!

Hooked up with Amelie (http://www.myinvip.com/montreal/amelie.htm) for an hour while she was in town about a week ago. The pics are 110% accurate and her face is very very pretty.

Overall, Amelie was very sexy. As soon as she opened the door I was turned on, which is a rarity in this hobby for me. We engaged in some small chat before getting into some DFK. She removed her top and bra to reveal a gorgeous set of natural b's with the some of the most perfect nipples I have ever seen. I took some time to massage her cheeks, which were each a perfect handful and oh so heavenly. I shook and squeezed them much to her delight.

Amelie was a little hesitant and restrictive during DATY, so those big time pussy-eating lovers out there take note. She's not your PSE DATY experience. I was more interested in her oral skills anyways. Which, by the way were magnificent. She definitely knows what she's doing in the BBBJ department, complete with ball cupping, hand action and eye contact via the mirror that was right beside us. She didn't want to stop. But I was dying to slide my rock hard shaft between those tremendous breasts and oh what a treat that was.

Did some MISH, CG (unenthusiastic) and finished DOGGIE.

There's definitely better value out there, considering the donation was three browns and the hotel she was staying in was a dump. I will not use IN's service in Calgary again if they continue to put their girls up in that dive.

TM79