Luna Lace
Jerkmate

rev of Yumiko at VE

I'm answering the call for reviews of girls at VE. After reading the many good and bad reviews about VE, I decided to find out for myself. As a result, I had the pleasure of meeting up with Yumiko recently. Was greeted at the door by this Asian delight. Her pictures don't do her justice. She is pretty and petite, just like the asian schoolgirls that many men fantasty about. Was shown to the "small" room, but it was tasteful decorated with some lit candles to set the mood. Paid the donation of 1/2 hour and Yumiko dissappeared for only a moment (much less than at other agencies). Upon her return we proceeded to get to know each other a bit better.

Her skin was perfect, and her breasts.......a nice handful. Asked her straighout what she was into and she said most things. That gave me the greenlight to do a bit of exploring. Eventually ended up with some DATY (not a shaved, or even trimmed one here!). Very tasty, and she responded with some appropriate sounds.

Yumiko then gave me some light kisses all around and proceeded with an average CBJ. The main event involved numerous positions, all done with ease and slighty above average performance. Tried to finish with a pearl necklace but she wasn't into that.

All in all, a few enjoyment time with this great little lady. She did seemed a bit timid at times.....maybe just being new at it....maybe a repeat visit will open her up a bit. She has all the makings of another Tawny, at least in the looks department.
9/8/7.5

Pink Cherry