https://vanesssa.ca/
Seeking.com

Raul Sanchez - Naughty Experiences (including MFM/MMF duos and more) with a Fit & Sexy Boy

RaulSanchez

Supporting Member
Aug 17, 2021
Raul Sanchez - Your Favorite Male Companion
YYC - Offering New Experiences including Cuckolding/Voyeurism

My name is Raul Sanchez and I am your favorite Male Companion offering ultimate, unrushed experiences for everyone. I'm 25 years old with a fit body, amazing booty, and fully shaved smooth skin. My goal is to always ensure that you enjoy the time we spent together and have you leaving with a smile. I provide many high quality and upscale experiences including, but not limited to, a sensual & erotic nuru message, full service (with restrictions), MFM experiences, and cuckolding/voyeurism that will blow your mind, meet all of those needs, and leave you wanting more and more. I cater to all of my clients needs and wants, subject to restrictions and I am Fetish/Kink, Couple, and Gender Friendly. I am here to fill that void in your life and make you feel more confident, emotionally fulfilled, mentally relieved, and give you the utmost respect.

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 170lbs
Eyes & Hair: Black
Ethnicity: Latino/Mediterranean

My in-call location is situated near Downtown and has all the amenities you want and need including showers. My boyfriend experience rates are as follows:

HH Nuru Massage/Body Slide (only available upon request and subject to availability)
1H Nuru Massage/Body Slide with Blissful Ending - $160
1H Full Service including Nuru Massage/Body Slide - $260
Other services such as MFM/MMF, Cuckolding, and Voyeurism or Extras - Please Contact

Duos with Bobbie Jolie, Collins Blake, and many more
Fetish/Kink Friendly
Couple & Gender Friendly
Social Dates Available upon request
Online Services Available

For any of my extras or restrictions, please reach out to me directly via Text at 587-840-9425 and I will happily discuss these with you and provide you all the relevant information. I offer a lot of different extra services so if you have any questions or inquiries, just reach out and ask about whatever you may be looking for. All services provided are safe services so please don't ask about anything that is unsafe.

If you would like to get in touch with me, please contact me via Text only at 587-840-9425 and include the following information in your introductory message:
1. Name
2. Age
3. City
4. PERB Handle

When booking, a deposit of $20 is required to confirm & secure your appointment time. My cancellation policy is 24hrs notice for full refund, 12hrs notice for partial refund, and any notice less than 12 hours, the deposit will be retained and may be used for future sessions (up to my discretion/if possible).

If you would like to check out some more of the more naughty stuff, please check out my Twitter (@theraulsanchezz) and OnlyFans (@raulsanchezzz)

I look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Ashley Madison