Aaliyah Angel
Seeking.com

PreBook May26-28 Jaw Dropping Egyptian Ebony Bombshell Miss Leesha Raye: A true living fantasy

luxe_royal

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2013
winnipeg
Energy, connection, and taking you to a place between complete relaxation and meaningful dating is what you’d prefer, then read on.

I go by Miss Leesha Raye, I’m 5’5, 130pounds, 32DDD -27 waist- 40 hips. Very exotic I’m Egyptian And East African. Your Dream woman come true ! I dress to impress.
I’m available daytime and night…my place or yours. Discretion and privacy is very important to me. Coming to DT Vancouver May 26-28. Pre-booking is a must.
I hope to come to Vancouver often so lets make a connection. Im a Top Canadian Companion with very Limited availability contact for schedule.

204-558-3781
www.missleesharaye.com
[email protected]
Follow me on Instagram: missleesharaye
New website
www.missleesharaye.com

IMG_1168.jpg
There are many options out there, but I have a feeling you will look forward to meeting with me again and again.

Sometimes a des*re is one so unique, it requires a particular type of muse. You are on the path to discovering for yourself why I am held in such high regard by my suitors.
I am the woman that you have been searching for. A curvaceous foreign bombshell, with silky smooth caramel skin, I am yours for a decadent moment or your private consort for something longer and I have the freedom to travel at will and an appetite to enjoy all that life does and should offer.
IMG_0663.jpg
I’m a world traveler, university educated, elegant and charming. I spend my days working on my body and mind and love culture, business and wellness.
Our dates may consist of enjoying a culinary journey out on the town, a day trip to a new destination, a spa staycation or simply just “being naughty” and getting to know each other.I take time and invest in in every part of my life and it shows with my mind, body and realtionships.I am sophisticated, and ready for any adventure. I’m your friend when you’d like to relate and the date you’d be proud to have on your arm for any occasion.

I’m very excited to meet you.
jpg.9cd75a0e3140faddfe25ba4ea62034f0-2.jpg
EXPECTATIONS
Minimum of two hours is preferred for all new guests but is not mandatory.

1 Hour (Incall Only) 350

1.5 580

2 hours 650

3 hours 950

1.5hr minimum Plus 100 for outcalls

I enjoy the deep connections that comes with being a companion to the elite and I look forward to the time we will spend together exploring the depths of our imaginations.
jpeg.926f5f7ca3011a38c2aa9a2cfecedcfd.jpeg jpeg.926f5f7ca3011a38c2aa9a2cfecedcfd.jpeg jpeg.926f5f7ca3011a38c2aa9a2cfecedcfd.jpeg
204-558-3781
www.missleesharaye.com
[email protected]
I Also Do BDSM and KINK
IMG_1167.jpg
See you soon. PreBook May26-28.
IMG_4176.jpg