The Raquel Rose
Seeking.com

pooning when you've got custody of the baby

Very Veronica

Banned
Aug 2, 2004
1,771
6
0
Vancouver
So, i passed another client tonite cuz his kid would have be sleeping in the other room...not only would i have had to stifle my shrieks so as not to wake the innocent little creature, i couldn't help imagining what the ex might think. And then there's those very unsexy baby toys that litter the homes of you breeders...
 

gotsome2004

Bun wrapped wiener
Oct 16, 2004
457
0
0
Montreal
You would think pooning would be the last thing on a guy's mind when they're looking after a fragile little child under his care.
Also on the bottom of the "gee lets have sex" list would be when you're waiting to get your foot amputated, or having a giant red welt on your dick.
Veronica, you're either very unlucky with the client picks or we got way more weirdos out there than we suppose.

I hope someday you will write all your outrageous storys in a book. I'd buy it.
 

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
2,291
0
0
Spinnerville, BC
gotsome2004 said:
You would think pooning would be the last thing on a guy's mind when they're looking after a fragile little child under his care.
Also on the bottom of the "gee lets have sex" list would be when you're waiting to get your foot amputated, or having a giant red welt on your dick.
Veronica, you're either very unlucky with the client picks or we got way more weirdos out there than we suppose.

I hope someday you will write all your outrageous storys in a book. I'd buy it.
Maybe our Superheroine is one of the few SP's willing to tell the truth, good and bad. I applaud her for that. I like how she's selective about her clientelle.

Hey V, for your next picture session, you should get a custom made "wonderwoman type" superheroine outfit made with a big "V" or "VV" in the chest area.

You should do a superhero night or something. That would be funny.
 

hornydude

New member
Dec 23, 2004
646
0
0
Surrey
Ok

Very Veronica said:
So, i passed another client tonite cuz his kid would have be sleeping in the other room...not only would i have had to stifle my shrieks so as not to wake the innocent little creature, i couldn't help imagining what the ex might think. And then there's those very unsexy baby toys that litter the homes of you breeders...
Good for you for passing, but these details should not be posted here.

If you need to get something off your chest, then talk to a girlfriend about it over a latte; don't post about it here if it involves potentially exposing someone's real identity. I've noticed you post a lot of revealing details about clients, and this is not on. The guy with the festering foot, for example, would probably be easily id'd by any acquaintances on this board. Think about it...even someone with your looks won't keep a clientele if you blab everything about them to the world.

Again, not meaning to judge...just don't think this is wise.
 

Sunset

Guest
Aug 10, 2004
348
0
0
Brisbane
hornydude said:
Good for you for passing, but these details should not be posted here.

If you need to get something off your chest, then talk to a girlfriend about it over a latte; don't post about it here if it involves potentially exposing someone's real identity. I've noticed you post a lot of revealing details about clients, and this is not on. The guy with the festering foot, for example, would probably be easily id'd by any acquaintances on this board. Think about it...even someone with your looks won't keep a clientele if you blab everything about them to the world.

Again, not meaning to judge...just don't think this is wise.
Interesting points. I'm waiting for VV's response.
 

D.W.B

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
240
0
0
Gone
gotsome2004 said:
You would think pooning would be the last thing on a guy's mind when they're looking after a fragile little child under his care.
Also on the bottom of the "gee lets have sex" list would be when you're waiting to get your foot amputated, or having a giant red welt on your dick.
Veronica, you're either very unlucky with the client picks or we got way more weirdos out there than we suppose.

I hope someday you will write all your outrageous storys in a book. I'd buy it.
so what are you saying people with fragile little children dont ever have sex in the same house as the kid.how do you think multiple child families come to exist?its ok to have sex with the kids mom in the same house as the kid but you cant pork a sp in the house? just wondering .as far as the dude with the foot is concerned i would have grabbed a chair and whacked his sore foot just for being dumb enough to expect anyone to sevice him in that rotten skanky condition.
 

gotsome2004

Bun wrapped wiener
Oct 16, 2004
457
0
0
Montreal
Sure you could pork a sp in the same home where you have kids, but IMHO it would be fucking rude.

Sex and children are two completely differently worlds that should and must be separate. Children need to be constantly guided, protected and under almost constant supervision from harm.

I can't imagine why anyone would hire a sp when their kid is in the next room.
 

D.W.B

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
240
0
0
Gone
gotsome2004 said:
Sure you could pork a sp in the same home where you have kids, but IMHO it would be fucking rude.

Sex and children are two completely differently worlds that should and must be separate. Children need to be constantly guided, protected and under almost constant supervision from harm.

I can't imagine why anyone would hire a sp when their kid is in the next room.
i didnt say invite the kids to watch.if you have a regular sp that you know and trust wtf is wrong with some time for yourself after the kids are in bed.its no different than having a boyfriend or girlfriend stay over.im sure that there are quite a number of sps that have kids of their own and are capable of conducting themselves in a proper manner if the kid wakes up.or maybe you think its better to leave the kids at home with some half baked babysitter while you cruise the stroll or hang out a your local mp.
 

hornydude

New member
Dec 23, 2004
646
0
0
Surrey
HiFi

Goddamit...usually you can be couted upon to be smarter than average...the reason that details of CLIENTS should not be discussed is fucking obvious (sorry, no offense..it just is).

The point of the board is to share information on sp's...in the lounge we can discuss anything we damn well please...

HOWEVER, you would be surprised how non-anonymous this board really is.I count 2 posters whom I recognize from their handles and mannerisms of "speech"...and I haven't asked, "Hey, are you so and so I know from where's-it?" for the obvious f-ing reason...

Dude with the festering foot - offside

Dude wishing to bang an sp with a toddler snoozing in the next room - offside

VV - for refusing 1 - understandable

VV - for refusing service to 2 - commendable (though the reference to "breeders" is a bit dumb...does she not have kids?)

VV for telling us about these people and potentially fucking them up - offside

Is that clear enough for you? Do you get it now?

Sorry, not to rag, but I calls 'em how I sees 'em.

Later...
 

captnsavaho

New member
Sep 2, 2004
76
0
0
in Alberta
V

Miss V, I understand what you are saying and totally understand it. Many a drunk bar girl who are far below this 'level of service' would say fuck it just to (borrow a guy term) bust a nut.

Boyz should expect a level of service that comes from a girl who knows a whole lot more, such as, it is not kosher to do business when a mans kids are a wall away. This is not rocket science.

Guys, listen to her, how hard is it to call a babysitter to come get the kids or get a sitter to come over while you go book a room?
 

westwoody

Well-known member
Jun 11, 2004
5,804
468
83
Westwood
Get real!

How is this potentially identifying a client? So far we have it narrowed down to a guy who has a child...that's not very specific!
 

D.W.B

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
240
0
0
Gone
LisaGigglez said:
So... is it also ok for an SP to have clients over while HER kids are in the next room sleeping?
I think not.
im talking about having company a couple of times a month with the same sp after the kids are in bed.i dont see how you can compare that to a sp that has sex with how many partners a month at all times of the day and night.i would love to know how many sp's have had a problem getting a sitter etc and have entertained clients with their children in the same dwelling or studio.im willing to bet lots of them so dont rag me for a quiet hour in the evening a couple of times a month.
 

BushPilot

New member
Apr 23, 2004
390
0
0
Mentioning that a client has a kid doesn't seem to be too harmless, seeing as so many people do have kids. I'd say that VV's posts about a client's specific medical condition and about another client's vocation are, if not over the line, very, very close to being over. Just my opinion, though.
 

El Tigre

Retired
Dec 6, 2002
215
0
0
Vancouver
Some thoughts to ponder

1: Talking about clients is uncool….men who avail themselves of “working girls” are
buying anonymous sex, and expect complete discretion. And paying top legal firm
rates should entitle them to that discretion….anything else is unprofessional.

2: The reason an SP posts to any board is to get her name up there. It’s all a marketing
exercise. A lot of controversy enables her to continue to respond, and each response
equals another instance of her name being posted.

3: The logic behind this particular style of marketing is to challenge the client into
proving what a wunderkind he is. “Please the SP and be a REAL man......" If the SP has
done it right, she gets paid to have sex with guys who are doing everything in their
power to get on her "Approved List". Nice work if you can get it....

4: I’m unable to really know for sure what’s going on in Vs’ head, but I can say that
when I saw her last year for several extended sessions, I found her to be a strong
enthusiastic girl, who was having a lot of fun. Maybe all this, in some ways, is
becoming too much like hard work.
 

gotsome2004

Bun wrapped wiener
Oct 16, 2004
457
0
0
Montreal
Funny. On any given day you can always find some guy trashing a sp or posturing moral superiority over them. I don't hear you making complaints about that. Veronica doesn't play the victim here and can hold her own against the trolls well enough and I enjoy reading her posts.
 

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
2,291
0
0
Spinnerville, BC
blowhard said:
I think she has a purpose in posting it though...its to scare off any negative comments or reviews that may arise by intimidating anyone who does it to be the focus of her sarcastic wrath on the board. A good offense is a great defense...no one wants to be publicly humiliated..even if its just as a PERB posting personality.

Some people think shes funny...I think shes nasty and downright mean and getting away with crap other SPs get justifiably crucified for.
Well if she gets away with it, then she's obviously doing something right. ;)
 

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
2,291
0
0
Spinnerville, BC
blowhard said:


I guess the powers that be agree with you.
And you my friend, get away with a lot of stuff because your smileys are just so damn funny/cute/bang on that it distracts readers from what you just said! ;)
 

BushPilot

New member
Apr 23, 2004
390
0
0
gotsome2004 said:
Funny. On any given day you can always find some guy trashing a sp or posturing moral superiority over them. I don't hear you making complaints about that. Veronica doesn't play the victim here and can hold her own against the trolls well enough and I enjoy reading her posts.
Whether her posts are entertaining or not is irrelevent. If she's posting a client's personal details in a public forum, she's acting in an unprofessional way. Even if she's refusing the guy's money, there is a reasonable assumption that all communications with a client or potential client shall remain completely confidential. By posting that information here, she's violating the inherent trust that her vocation calls for.
 

Commander Chode

Old school Chode
Apr 24, 2004
466
1
0
Event Horizon
I heard a story about a tattoo artist who used to be unconformable tattooing white supremacist tattoos. Then he realized that knowing someone is a supremacist is better then not knowing, so now when someone asks for a swastika he offers to upgrade it to the next larger size for free.

I have total respect for Elsie Wayne. She expresses her homophobic opinions loudly and proudly. With honest Reformers speaking their mind we know what to expect if they get elected.

Very Veronica speaks her mind, and I respect her for that. I know what to expect if I see her as a client. Maybe she'll talk about my extra toe on a review board. If I don't want to take that risk, I don't see her.

The problem I see is that the dude in the wheel chair didn't get any warning that Veronica was going to go into details. So far her praise and her rants were generic. A dude in a hooker motel in a wheel chair is too specific.