Tara Green
Jerkmate

Opinions please?

Who shall I see first?

  • Brianna @ SU

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Tabitha @ SU

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Harmony @ SU

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Rylee @ IB

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Dallas @ IB

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Macee @ VE

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Stacey @ VE

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melody @ VE

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Morrigan (Pandora) Indy

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Lisa Indy

    Votes: 6 17.1%

  • Total voters
    35
  • Poll closed .

stargazer

King of DATY
Dec 30, 2002
133
0
16
55
Victoria
Now that Stargazer has made a triumphant return the world of pooning, I'm going to hold my own version of American Idol called...Who Shall I Poon?

The one with the most votes at the end of the week wins (or loses as Little Alex would have said)!

GOD ITS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!
 

stargazer

King of DATY
Dec 30, 2002
133
0
16
55
Victoria
Actually...

Better yet, I'll see them in the order that they finish :D
 

maude

Paradise Island
Jun 6, 2002
706
0
0
Vancouver Island
Probably ...

Hipster Doofus said:
right on! a pooner with some balls! Bravo!

you could add Jenna, Gillian, Amy, Delilah, Ariel, Niko, Trudi and Young Nikki to that list too.

Boink 'em all !!
already has ... :)
 

stargazer

King of DATY
Dec 30, 2002
133
0
16
55
Victoria
Hipster Doofus said:
right on! a pooner with some balls! Bravo!
Like I said Hip...its great to be back :D
 

chuck1561

Banned
Oct 19, 2002
1,505
0
0
59
Victoria
Re: Actually...

stargazer said:
Better yet, I'll see them in the order that they finish :D
or you could just have One Big Appointment..and just have an ambulance waiting...LOL :D

oh and what about Trudi ?
 

stargazer

King of DATY
Dec 30, 2002
133
0
16
55
Victoria
Re: Re: Actually...

chuck1561 said:
or you could just have One Big Appointment..and just have an ambulance waiting...LOL :D

oh and what about Trudi ?
I have alot of time to make up for...she'll be on the next list along with a few others :p
 

chuck1561

Banned
Oct 19, 2002
1,505
0
0
59
Victoria
LoL

kewl..good list of gals...bet ya can't guess who I voted for..:p ;)
 

stargazer

King of DATY
Dec 30, 2002
133
0
16
55
Victoria
Re: LoL

chuck1561 said:
kewl..good list of gals...bet ya can't guess who I voted for..:p ;)
Awww...thanks Chuck...but my name wasn't on the list!

:D
 

chuck1561

Banned
Oct 19, 2002
1,505
0
0
59
Victoria
Re: Re: LoL

stargazer said:
Awww...thanks Chuck...but my name wasn't on the list!

:D
ewwwwwwww..well at least that's better than you saying Hipster..seeing him wear a Bra on his head once was more than enough for me..oh damn why did I bring up that Visual..:p
 

stargazer

King of DATY
Dec 30, 2002
133
0
16
55
Victoria
Re: Re: Re: LoL

chuck1561 said:
ewwwwwwww..well at least that's better than you saying Hipster..seeing him wear a Bra on his head once was more than enough for me..oh damn why did I bring up that Visual..:p
PLEASE!!!!! ... I just ate :(
 

chuck1561

Banned
Oct 19, 2002
1,505
0
0
59
Victoria
Although

It was kind of like a New Version of the Mickey Mouse Club..but the ears had a different shape to them..lol..:D the owner of the Bra is a much better Visual..aaaaaaah that's better..
 

stargazer

King of DATY
Dec 30, 2002
133
0
16
55
Victoria
Come on...help me out

Over 400 views and only 30 votes...come on, help me out here!!!

:D
 
Vancouver Escorts