Sexy French Chantal
Ashley Madison

Ohmy Car BJ 2115

tylerwpg

Oct 31, 2019
This girl has been around for almost ten years. Never seen her , always low rates , very little info on review board.

JackFrost22

Oct 6, 2015
I have seen her a few times for a quick bj when i needed a quick release. She is short bbw. Looks about 2 or 3. Service also 2 or 3. With those stats i have never paid her more then $40 for a cbj. I usually see her when ahe is running a special on bbbj and covered is always less. Never tried bbbj but its always on the menu. Ok for a quick release but nothing more. Her number changes with almost every posting.
Hope this helps

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2014
I have seen her a few times for a quick bj when i needed a quick release. She is short bbw. Looks about 2 or 3. Service also 2 or 3. With those stats i have never paid her more then $40 for a cbj. Never tried bbbj but its always on the menu. Ok for a quick release but nothing more. Her number changes with almost every posting.
Hope this helps
Yikes. 2’s across the board.

mysteryman69

Oct 22, 2012
Winnipeg
I have seen her a few times for a quick bj when i needed a quick release. She is short bbw. Looks about 2 or 3. Service also 2 or 3. With those stats i have never paid her more then $40 for a cbj. I usually see her when ahe is running a special on bbbj and covered is always less. Never tried bbbj but its always on the menu. Ok for a quick release but nothing more. Her number changes with almost every posting.
Hope this helps
I have to admire the raw honesty of this review on some level.

Seeking Arrangement