Massage Adagio
E.D. Meds

Non-Review of Bobbi - Thanks a Lot Vancouver!

Penhold

Member
Feb 8, 2004
477
0
16
B.C.
I saw Bobbi from Victoria (who posts on PERB as [email protected]) a couple times long ago and had a great time with a beautiful lady. I always wanted to see her again but, although I tried several times, our schedules just never worked out.

As luck would have it Bobbi decided to have incall in Vancouver last weekend and PM'd me to see if we could get together. I confirmed an appointment for 11 am Sunday morning but said I would have to confirm on Saturday evening as my schedule often changes at the last minute due to work commitments and so there was a chance I might not be able to make it.

Bobbi called me late Saturday and left me a voicemail saying that she had encountered lots and lots of "no shows" on Saturday. :mad: She expected the same might very well happen on Sunday because it was Mothers Day and so she decided to return to Victoria earlier than originally scheduled to get back to Victoria for Mothers Day. (I confess I completely forgot it was Mothers Day as there is no reason for me to remember that day). Bobbi's voicemail said, however, that if I was available earlier on Sunday she could still see me at 8 or 8:30 am.

Unfortunately, I didn't get her message until late Saturday night (I was out on Saturday and had mis-placed my cellphone due to a "seniors moment"). I called Bobbi late Saturday evening and left a voicemail confirming I could change my schedule and so would see her at 8:00 or 8:30 Sunday morning if she was still available then. Bobbi called back shortly thereafter and apologetically explained that she had just booked the 9 am ferry back to Victoria on Sunday (she was probably doing this while I was leaving her my voicemail - damn if only I'd been 10 minutes earlier!).

I was very sorry to miss Bobbi and hopefully we'll have much better luck getting together in future.

Frankly, I don't blame Bobbi a bit for returning early to Victoria in the circumstance. I would also understand if she decides never to come back to Vancouver for another incall visit!

Bobbi - on behalf of all Vancouver pooners I'd like to apologize to you for the poor treatment you received last weekend from Vancouver pooners.

Everyone keeps asking where to find beautiful SPs who have a great attitude, provide great service, charge a reasonable amount, aren't clock watchers, and even offer trips to Greece. Then, when one does visit our fair city who meets all of these criteria she encounters numerous no-shows, possibly even causing her to lose money in the process (remember, she still has to cover her travel and accommodation costs). Not to mention being insulted by guys making appointments who don't show up.

May I now take this opportunity to wish a lifetime of suffering from an enormous field of bleeding hemmorhoids to all those inconsiderate guys out there who failed to keep their appointments with Bobbi. May you receive weekly prostrate exams for the rest of your life from a 400 pound ham-fisted doctor named "Rocky" with a bad attitude. Thanks to you guys I missed a long-awaited opportunity to spend a wonderful hour with a beautiful, intelligent and great SP.

In future, let's show the visiting SPs a little more respect to encourage them to keep coming back.

Hell, let's show all the local SPs a little more respect while we're at it since I understand they seem to get a fair amount of "no shows" as well.
 

Eden

Banned
Jul 27, 2004
366
0
0
watching from the sidelines
Here Here!!

Actually, for this reason, I am hesitant on cumming to Vancouver! Truth also be known I have some wonderful freinds that I have had great times with from Van (who have come to Vic.), but I have had quite a few Vancouverites (more than my average Victorian) call at the last minute and say "hey, can't make it, I have to catch an earlier ferry", or "I wanted to take an earlier departure can you change my appt". I don't honestly get it, don't they know when the ferries leave, did they not make the arrangements prior to coming here, or at least have some sort of a plan?

Here is an example that just happened quite recently: after you build a foundation with someone in extended emailing (it is the get to know you factor and builds up the excitement) the playtime date and time is booked, you let the said friend know that there are no other playtimes available that day and that there is a waitlist started and that if for any reason he can't make it to let you know asap, he agrees! Appt. day rolls around message in the morning for evening appt. says "I would like to catch an earlier ferry could you change my time?", I say no, but if you would like to cancel it is ok and maybe we could get together at another time, he says no that he will take an later ferry. Hours later or so, I pick up my messages (just before his appt time) and guess what "my apologies, I took the earlier ferry". I was floored, I shouldn't have been, but was non the less.

I am sure that this happens to every girl, so guys come on. If us girls did something like this (maybe it has happened to you, but don't crucify all of us)
it would be posted on perb of who not to see!! I am not talking about penhold's recent situation because he was up front about it!!

Let us be kind to eachother in this fantasy land, and treat everyone as you would want yourself to be treated!!!

Just my 15 cents worth!!!!
 

Maury Beniowski

Blastocyst
Mar 31, 2004
1,873
0
0
In a nice wet pussy!
No shows are and always will be an unfortunate reality in this business. This is not like a doctor's appointment. A number of factors can influence a pooner's change of heart or change of plans. Horniness can cool down real quick overnight. Money plays an unpredictable role as well. Many pooners have families whose plans change from hour to hour; long weekends can affect this even more.

Maybe you should imitate airlines who overbook their flights by up to 20%, and only firm up time slots from regulars, referrals or known reputable clients.

I'm sure there are many reasons other than what I've stated, without mentioning pooners who make prank bookings just to satisfy some deep need to misbehave.
 

Lady Companion

Playful, Classy, Sweet & Sassy!
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2004
3,327
98
48
35
Vancouver or FMTY
www.ClassyAngel.com
What about taking a deposit?

No reputable lady should get complaints if they request that. Even if it was nominal (say $50 per client), I would imagine you would have far fewer flakes. And if they still all do, well, at least your hotel will be paid for :)

Sorry that happened to you, but hopefully you were able to salvage some of your weekend, and enjoy your time both in Vancouver and with your family.
 

maverick73

Banned
Feb 2, 2005
2,291
0
0
Spinnerville, BC
Lady Companion said:
No reputable lady should get complaints if they request that. Even if it was nominal (say $50 per client), I would imagine you would have far fewer flakes. And if they still all do, well, at least your hotel will be paid for :)

Sorry that happened to you, but hopefully you were able to salvage some of your weekend, and enjoy your time both in Vancouver and with your family.
Taking a deposit is easier said than done. You'd have to be setup to take credit card, otherwise, if you're travelling in, how do you get it? I guess if you planned it far enough in advance, you could get people to mail in their deposits, but unless you're VERY reputable, I can't see too many guys trusting an SP they've never met to return their money.
 

westwoody

Well-known member
Jun 11, 2004
5,804
469
83
Westwood
Paypal for deposits

Set up an account at paypal.com.It's safe and anonymous, you can make up a username and don't give out your credit card information. Taking a deposit might be a tough sell at first, but it would save the ladies a lot of grief.
 

Lady Companion

Playful, Classy, Sweet & Sassy!
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2004
3,327
98
48
35
Vancouver or FMTY
www.ClassyAngel.com
Savage is right.....

Paypal can and will freeze your account if they know it is being used for adult related services. I would suggest if you use that route that you have it sent to an email address NOT attached to your website. To be extra careful, make sure the email address doesn't conatian any adult sounding names or terms.

Alternate means of receiving deposits are:

e gift certificates to places you would shop at anyway
SWIFT transfer into your account
Open up an account in your business name, and gents can deposit cash at their local branch
 

dittman

New member
Jan 22, 2003
730
0
0
71
seattle
i would never make an appointment the day that i was to leave victoria to go home. Last year thru no fault of mine ended up catching that last ferry from victoria ended up getting home at midnight that really sucked so i keep that day open.
 

Eden

Banned
Jul 27, 2004
366
0
0
watching from the sidelines
I agree with Bobbi

Yeah, maybe conditions change (maury) but can you not be respectful, it is another person we are talking about right, you can't make a simple phone call that says hey, I've changed my mind? I don't think it is "part of the business", I run a small business and trust me when I say that it is not like this!!! We all have to be respectful and show courtesy and consideration because it works for all of us and not just the pooner but the poonie as well!! I can't believe that some guys have no balls, if you are one of these dummy's show yourself and be crucified!!!!

Bobbi, pm me and we will show Vancouver what they are missing!!!
 

Lurker 123

High Maintenance Member
Jul 23, 2003
1,062
0
36
Somewhere in BC
Eden said:
We all have to be respectful and show courtesy and consideration because it works for all of us and not just the pooner but the poonie as well!! I can't believe that some guys have no balls, if you are one of these dummy's show yourself and be crucified!!!!

Bobbi, pm me and we will show Vancouver what they are missing!!!
It shows the differences between a looser and a winner. It applies to all businesses! :(

Vancouver definitely misses you two! :eek:
 

Penhold

Member
Feb 8, 2004
477
0
16
B.C.
Thanks for the great post penhold, i promise to make it up to you...as for the rest of you perb memebrs that no-showed...f#*king uncool.....(excuse the language but I am still pissed at alot of people for wasting my time!)
On my return trip in June, it will be for people I have seen before!
If you have to cancel, call or email me...don't no-show or give a fake number....it ruins it for the rest of the people......

Thank you to all who wasted my first weekend off in 8 months trying to accomadate the guys who pm'd me from perb to come over to vancouver for a visit!!!!!!!! :mad:
Wow. Not only were they inconsiderate *ssholes but they were inconsiderate PERB *ssholes to boot!!!! :eek:

If anyone, you'd think the guys on this site would know better than to simply be a "no-show" without phoning, pm'ing or emailing to cancel.

This thread is a real eye-opener. Not only did Bobbi get stiffed in Vancouver (and not in the way that I had in mind when I booked with Bobbi :) ), but a similar thing has also happened to Annalise Lane in Vancouver and sexygirl in Calgary.

Everyone understands that sometimes unexpected shzt happens and that someone - whether an SP or a client - may end up at the last minute as a "no show" and unable to cancel in advance by email, phone or pm for reasons beyond their control. Perhaps they had a car accident on the way to the appointment and suddenly found themselves enroute to a hospital in an ambulance. Or perhaps they ran into their Significant Other in the hallway of the hotel as they were about to knock on the SPs door. Or perhaps Prime Minister Martin called them to demand they get back to Ottawa immediately because the Conservatives were about to force a non-confidence vote in the House and, as an MP, they had to be there to save the government. :D

But let's face it. What are the odds that EVERYONE who booked and confirmed an appointment on a certain day is suddenly a "no-show" without prior notice of cancellation by telephone, email or pm? Or that more than 1 PERB member would be guilty of such despicable conduct on the same day with the same SP?

Really - is it any wonder that it's hard to talk ladies into travelling and visiting another City.

If anyone knows who these "gentlemen" are I'd be happy to get a PM with their PERB names. I sometimes get requests for information about certain SPs by PM. Given their lack of courtesy and disrespect shown to these wonderful SPs and their fellow PERB members, and to me in causing me to miss an appointment I was really looking forward to with Bobbi, I want to make sure I don't waste my time responding to their requests for information about SPs in future - whether on PERB or to me by PM. I won't publicize their names - I just don't want to waste any of my time helping them.

One last thing before this thread gets hijacked by someone who says "but SPs are also guilty of being no-shows". Let me categorically say that a "no-show" without the courtesy of a call, email or pm to cancel and apologize, and perhaps even accompanied by an offer of some form of compensation, and even a "last minute" cancellation without a damn good excuse, is not acceptable behaviour and extremely bad manners - whether it's done by an SP or by a client.

Sorry for the rant - guess I'm still a little steamed at the disrespect shown by the inconsiderate PERB members on Saturday who were no-shows. :mad:
 

katsun

New member
Jan 17, 2004
39
0
0
46
Earth
Being one of the people who actually kept their appointment with Bobbi this weekend I'd have to completely agree with you Penhold. Bobbi told me all about the last minute cancellations. In fact she got one of those calls while I was about to leave. Definitely not cool. With all the other stuff that happened it was basically a waste of her entire weekend. I remember when I saw her last year something similar happened and she had a bunch of cancellations and wasn't sure if she'd be back again.

I know that shit happens and sometimes you have to cancel last minute, but I got the sense that a lot of the guys cancelled because of the hotel she was staying at. It required the use of a room key to access the elevator so she had to come and meet me down in the parkade and I guess some people didn't like that idea. Not sure what the big deal is, it's not like she's going to service you in the parkade.

But even with all the crap that happened she did not bring any of that negativity into the time we spent together. Had a great time as usual. Bobbi is definitely a special girl. Sorry you missed out Penhold!

Thanks again Bobbi and I do hope you decide to come and visit again. You know I'd never cancel on you! :D And I'll bring you that DVD with your two favorite pornstars :)
 
Oct 29, 2005
28
0
0
Thanks for the great post penhold, i promise to make it up to you...as for the rest of you perb memebrs that no-showed...f#*king uncool.....(excuse the language but I am still pissed at alot of people for wasting my time!)
On my return trip in June, it will be for people I have seen before!
If you have to cancel, call or email me...don't no-show or give a fake number....it ruins it for the rest of the people......

Thank you to all who wasted my first weekend off in 8 months trying to accomadate the guys who pm'd me from perb to come over to vancouver for a visit!!!!!!!!
Karma is a beautiful thing...I hardly think you are one to complain about wasting peoples time Bobbie.

:cool:
 

Penhold

Member
Feb 8, 2004
477
0
16
B.C.
one track mind said:
Karma is a beautiful thing...I hardly think you are one to complain about wasting peoples time Bobbie.

:cool:

Ah, one track mind - did you notice this thread was 6 months old? :eek:

Anyways, I should thank you for bumping it up to jog my memory.

And in case anyone was wondering - I did see Bobbi on her next visit to Vancouver. And yes, indeed, she did make it up to me!!! I still smile when I think of it. :D
 

curvy_nympho

New member
Apr 27, 2004
218
0
0
Time Wasters

I know this thread is old, but it brings up a point that irritates me to no end.

I can certainly understand when clients have something come up and they have to cancel or change their appointment. If they let me know, I am always happy to rebook a session. When it's a "no show" with no explanation, I would never see them again.

I know that I juggle family, a career, friends, volunteer work, etc with this "job". My time is valuable and my life is busy. When a client books a session, I not only make sure I am available for that time period, but I have also spent time talking or emailing with him, shaving my legs, taking a shower, putting on lingerie, getting all pretty, putting clean sheets on my bed, tidying up my house, etc etc etc.

In this day and age, with email, text messaging, cell phones and so on, there is no excuse for not contacting someone to cancel. If there is an absolute emergency (like a broken leg or a car accident), by all means, follow up afterwards and I know I would be understanding, but to just leave someone hanging is just plain rude.

I know that if I did that, as an SP, I would get flamed and boycotted. Sometimes I truly miss the days when manners were more prevalent.

End of rant. (Can you tell I have had some cancellations lately?)

Bella
 

Discombobbled

Banned
Mar 12, 2005
735
0
0
Penhold said:
I saw Bobbi from Victoria (who posts on PERB as [email protected]) a couple times long ago and had a great time with a beautiful lady. I always wanted to see her again but, although I tried several times, our schedules just never worked out.

As luck would have it Bobbi decided to have incall in Vancouver last weekend and PM'd me to see if we could get together. I confirmed an appointment for 11 am Sunday morning but said I would have to confirm on Saturday evening as my schedule often changes at the last minute due to work commitments and so there was a chance I might not be able to make it.

Bobbi called me late Saturday and left me a voicemail saying that she had encountered lots and lots of "no shows" on Saturday. :mad: She expected the same might very well happen on Sunday because it was Mothers Day and so she decided to return to Victoria earlier than originally scheduled to get back to Victoria for Mothers Day. (I confess I completely forgot it was Mothers Day as there is no reason for me to remember that day). Bobbi's voicemail said, however, that if I was available earlier on Sunday she could still see me at 8 or 8:30 am.

Unfortunately, I didn't get her message until late Saturday night (I was out on Saturday and had mis-placed my cellphone due to a "seniors moment"). I called Bobbi late Saturday evening and left a voicemail confirming I could change my schedule and so would see her at 8:00 or 8:30 Sunday morning if she was still available then. Bobbi called back shortly thereafter and apologetically explained that she had just booked the 9 am ferry back to Victoria on Sunday (she was probably doing this while I was leaving her my voicemail - damn if only I'd been 10 minutes earlier!).

I was very sorry to miss Bobbi and hopefully we'll have much better luck getting together in future.

Frankly, I don't blame Bobbi a bit for returning early to Victoria in the circumstance. I would also understand if she decides never to come back to Vancouver for another incall visit!

Bobbi - on behalf of all Vancouver pooners I'd like to apologize to you for the poor treatment you received last weekend from Vancouver pooners.

Everyone keeps asking where to find beautiful SPs who have a great attitude, provide great service, charge a reasonable amount, aren't clock watchers, and even offer trips to Greece. Then, when one does visit our fair city who meets all of these criteria she encounters numerous no-shows, possibly even causing her to lose money in the process (remember, she still has to cover her travel and accommodation costs). Not to mention being insulted by guys making appointments who don't show up.

May I now take this opportunity to wish a lifetime of suffering from an enormous field of bleeding hemmorhoids to all those inconsiderate guys out there who failed to keep their appointments with Bobbi. May you receive weekly prostrate exams for the rest of your life from a 400 pound ham-fisted doctor named "Rocky" with a bad attitude. Thanks to you guys I missed a long-awaited opportunity to spend a wonderful hour with a beautiful, intelligent and great SP.

In future, let's show the visiting SPs a little more respect to encourage them to keep coming back.

Hell, let's show all the local SPs a little more respect while we're at it since I understand they seem to get a fair amount of "no shows" as well.

So what are you saying? That you like Bobbi? :)