Karina Espinosa
E.D. Meds

agent_smith

Banned
Feb 20, 2003
128
0
0
Hi All

Been reading for a while and wanted to contribute

Saw Nikki a few days ago and have to say she has a nice body. Extra was good, but there was no massage at all and she jumped right into it, like she was rushing me out. All in all probably 20 min including shower.

Not my cup of tea.

5 out of 10
 

jim

New member
May 11, 2002
3,499
21
0
Over 2 hands plus a mouthful big
agent_smith said:
Hi All

Been reading for a while and wanted to contribute

Saw Nikki a few days ago and have to say she has a nice body. Extra was good, but there was no massage at all and she jumped right into it, like she was rushing me out. All in all probably 20 min including shower.

Not my cup of tea.

5 out of 10
Wow that er sucks ;) . Perhaps the next time the lovely and talented Kitt is on the board she'd like to comment? Damn it's been too long since my last slurp er ah slip and slide...
 

KITT

Cougar in training
May 12, 2002
218
0
0
45
Here, and not there!!
Hey Boys!!!
agent_smith: Sorry to hear about your session with Nikki. That really doesn't sound like her. I've never done a double with her, so I don't really know what she is like behind closed doors. We have discussed our massage styles before....I know mine is not a hard theraputic massage. If that's what you are looking for...I am the wrong girl!! Mine is definately a more soft, sensual, erotic rub down. She has told me that she likes to make sure that her gentlemen get a good hard theraputic massage. She has a lot of repeats, and they always seem to walk out smiling big!!:D I'm sure that you just caught her on the wrong day..or maybe just the wrong time. I would suggest giving her a call and mentioning it to her...I'm sure she would be more than happy to "erectify" the situation.;)
Jim: Where have you been?! I have been hoping you would come in!! I need an "Orgasm Engineer!!" This weekend is "National Orgasm Weekend" Seriously!! It is!!
Hopefully I'll feel you soon;)
See ya'll later!! Have a great "National Orgasm Weekend!!"
 

jim

New member
May 11, 2002
3,499
21
0
Over 2 hands plus a mouthful big
KITT said:

Jim: Where have you been?! I have been hoping you would come in!! I need an "Orgasm Engineer!!" This weekend is "National Orgasm Weekend" Seriously!! It is!!
Hopefully I'll feel you soon;)
See ya'll later!! Have a great "National Orgasm Weekend!!"
Oh Babe! I am so sorry, but I'm not in town. :( Will you be able to postpone the 'celebration'?
 

agent_smith

Banned
Feb 20, 2003
128
0
0
KITT said:
Hey Boys!!!
agent_smith: Sorry to hear about your session with Nikki. That really doesn't sound like her. I've never done a double with her, so I don't really know what she is like behind closed doors. We have discussed our massage styles before....I know mine is not a hard theraputic massage. If that's what you are looking for...I am the wrong girl!! Mine is definately a more soft, sensual, erotic rub down. She has told me that she likes to make sure that her gentlemen get a good hard theraputic massage. She has a lot of repeats, and they always seem to walk out smiling big!!:D I'm sure that you just caught her on the wrong day..or maybe just the wrong time. I would suggest giving her a call and mentioning it to her...I'm sure she would be more than happy to "erectify" the situation.;)
See ya'll later!! Have a great "National Orgasm Weekend!!"
Kitt,

I think it was the acutal lack of massage was the cocern. I also found her not my type. Thanks for the advice though.
 

KITT

Cougar in training
May 12, 2002
218
0
0
45
Here, and not there!!
AH well...I tried....
Jim......How long am I gonna have to wait?! Damn boy!! You're out of town? Get back here and "celebrate" with me!! LOL Gotta fly boys!! Have a good weekend!!
 
Vancouver Escorts