Karina Espinosa
E.D. Meds

tazman69

Apr 28, 2005
finally found the time to write this. i saw nikita about 3 weeks ago. very beautiful girl. brunette, perfect size breasts, and in great shape. give a good massage. she was a bit quiet, but that may have been th comfortability factor too. pretty good BJ, good cowgirl, and finished with missionary. i know one thing. this girl likes what she does. put it this way. she made up for the quietness with her moaning. i definitely recommend seeing her. i will for sure see her again. now if there was only a way to see Nikita and [email protected], and [email protected] all at once. i dont think my wallet could handle that. let alone my body. i guess i will have to dream about it. unless any of the girls can think of a way

ashley

Erection Demolition exper
tazman69 said:
finally found the time to write this. i saw nikita about 3 weeks ago. very beautiful girl. brunette, perfect size breasts, and in great shape. give a good massage. she was a bit quiet, but that may have been th comfortability factor too. pretty good BJ, good cowgirl, and finished with missionary. i know one thing. this girl likes what she does. put it this way. she made up for the quietness with her moaning. i definitely recommend seeing her. i will for sure see her again. now if there was only a way to see Nikita and [email protected], and [email protected] all at once. i dont think my wallet could handle that. let alone my body. i guess i will have to dream about it. unless any of the girls can think of a way
I thinking, but that could take a while LOL See U soon babe

trawler

Love this Hobby
Aug 9, 2003
Edmonton
Nikita: A Massage with the Ultimate Tease

I went to see my Fav today and had my most entertaining session of all time :) . I had been feeling frisky all weekend and by noon hour I knew I had to go for a "work out" :rolleyes: .

I arrived at 1:00 PM and waited about 10 minutes as Nikita said goodbye to her previous appointment and cleaned up the room. As usual she gave me a smile that literally made me feel like a King, took me into the room, got the shower warm, cooed in my ear and gave me a towel to complete the prep.

Now the Ultimate Tease began. She started by moving the comfy "HandChair" into the corner and placing a clean towel on it. As I dried myself off, I started to imagine what was about to happen :eek: . I rubbed myself dry with a frenzy of anticipation :eek: . Next she grabbed my hand and led me to the chair. In all this time she never hinted at my Tease and never responded to my enquiries :cool: . Off came her robe and she was wearing the sexiest red Nurses Outfit that you ever saw :D . She threw a sheet on the floor and now I knew my suspicions were right. I was going to be treated to a Strip Show that could end anyway I so chose.

Talk about BigMan fantasies and LittleGuy desires, this has to be the Ultimate Tease. Watching a Beauty of this quality girate and perform a strip tease as you sit naked in the chair just fresh from a hot shower, knowing this is the first time you will not have to leave after the show still HORNY :) . I knew that Nikita is a Dancer, and her show was exceptionally erotic, but any SP could create this Fantasy. This is definitely a sensual smorgasboard.

Upon completion of the Peeling, she grapped my hand and took complete control of the session. Noticing my excitement she purred that I might want the massage after the Play. It was as if she read my mind. The following body rub, carresses, CBJ and FS spanned the room and almost broke the "HandChair". The LittleGuy was in a frenzy and it was all the BigGuy could do to keep up with Him and Nikita :p . The Ultimate Tease to begin, her control of the session and the climatic conclusion were extraordinaire.

The session was normal pricing, lasted an hour and I am still smiling :D . BTW, I never did ask or desire the delayed massage ;) .

Looks - 10 - I think I have mentioned that she is beautiful before; however, she has also slimmed down and toned her physique. Her dark long hair sparkles and frames a Mona Liza type smile that is still imbedded in my mind.

Attitude - 10 - A true entertainer who likes her job.

Service - 10 - No comments as just thinking about it makes me want to return right now and I cannot as I must go to a meeting.

Repeat - Wednesday or Thursday evenings this week.

mexman

Oct 25, 2004
She's next

I really gotta meet this girl. As per all of the reviews on her she must be an amazing time, for which I'm due to have. There has been nothing but stellar reviews on her. Can't wait to meet her.

Cheers
mex

trawler

Love this Hobby
Aug 9, 2003
Edmonton
News Alert: Nikita is back @ MMC on Saturday Night ...

with new Puppies in tow. I had a sneak peak last night and this Perfect Creature is now More Perfect than ever. They are only 11 days old and she is very tender, so please be compassionate and don't go to see her right now if you are looking for all the numerous positions in the athletic spectrum :rolleyes: .

If you are looking for a Stunner, with a friendly, appreciative Attitude and a desire to please you and Her, she is still your Gal. This Girl so likes her job ;) !

Our session was quite satisfying for me and she did not feel much discomfort. She was so Hottt from being away from the Hobby we never got around to our normal foreplay - massage, digits, toys, dirty talk, CBJ - we went right to Mish, she locked me in place and took me to the land of O with absolutely no discomfort shown by her at all. It was actually very nice to just f..k instead of perform. :)

dodohead90210

Jan 25, 2005
Just tried to book an appointment for Monday with Nikita but was told to call back on Sunday as you never know who is going to call in sick?? Hopefully my appointment is a go for Monday and if so I will post a review.