The Raquel Rose
Jerkmate

New to perb but not industry

Lady Trucker

May 9, 2005
Coquitlam, B.C.
New to perb. but not the industry.
Hi Guys!!! Some of you may know me as Sharron. I have been in the industry for about 13 years running various different rubs in and around Vancouver. Never bin a sp but I always tryed to find good ones for you. Some of the places I have run are 128th & 96Ave, 152nd & 96, by the Mug & Musket Surrey, Lotus Club 12th St, and Maribellas New West, Lotus Relaxation Bby.,Broadway Bodycare Twice, Serenity Surrey, and untill May 31st when we are closing, New Age Relaxation.I will soon be out of the business and driving a big rig across Canada. I thought that I could keep track of you guys as I go if I joined perb. So I hope all the guys that know me will take care, be safe and continue to have fun. Keep in touch. It's been great guys. Sharron - Lady trucker

LonelyGhost

Telefunkin
Apr 26, 2004
never met you, but the driving a rig across Canada sounds like a great adventure! if you have a digital camera you can post some pics of interesting places you visit!

hitrack

I'LL KILL YA ALL!!
Feb 25, 2003
Surrey
I usually don't give 2 *beep bbep beep'ing beeps* what the chicks on here are doing, but quitin to drive truck across the country is rather cool.

Lady Trucker

May 9, 2005
Coquitlam, B.C.
Thanks Hitrack
I think so to. I have loved trucks since I was 19 and working at a gas station at Middle Gate in Bby., and this guy in a truck pulled up in the parking lot beside the station, came in and asked directions. I gave them to him and said "the next time your in town take me for a ride". He did and more.
5 Years a go I met my boyfriend and have craved to go with him. So now I will. If I ever pass the test. LoL. You would think after spending $2600 and 30 hrs. behind the wheel I would have, but no. So back i go an Sat. for more lessons.

bonanzabob

Nov 13, 2004
Burnaby
This is one of my daydream fantasies --- check out of work, and drive across the country. I think lots of members would be interested in a journal thing with the odd scenic picture thrown in.

Venuschic

Banned
Jan 1, 2005
Lookin' for Utopia!
www.apple.com
Hey Lady Trucker

My sis just started driving on her own after passing the course. She will invite me along some day when it's time and we'll have a helluva time keepin our wearisome trucker buddies eyes on the road. Well, hey, any job can become a bit monotonous!

;)

VC Out

Lady Trucker

May 9, 2005
Coquitlam, B.C.
Well it's never to late for a fantasy to come true. You just have to make up your mind it's time. Look at me I'm 45 and starting a new adventure.
I hope to see some of you on the road. I am very open about my life when I talk to people, so if you ask women on the road, what thay use to do, and one tells you she use to be a madam, ;) you will know it's me.