Seeking.com

New Asian Girl?

LookingForLove

Feb 24, 2014
Just wondering if anyone has seen the new Asian Girl that would have started last week at the Bowen Rd spot.

LookingForLove

Feb 24, 2014
I was following that thread but nobody had replied to Nex's query and I thought it might have been getting lost. There is a new girl there in the past two weeks since the last reviewed and I was curious.

wnet

Sep 12, 2017
Nanaimo
Anyone try her out ? Any go
The new girl, Mia, is not a winner. She has an attractive body, nice breasts, and smooth skin. Her face is pretty average, neither beautiful nor ugly. Said she is 27 yo and that looks about right. She has a thin layer of padding all over, but this is quite pleasant and also something that I like about a woman. The problem is that she is very mechanical in everything she does. She does not show any significant enthusiasm and shows very little initiative. She has to be told what to do. Mia is not a winner in my book and I will not repeat .

Harbourcity1987

Oct 12, 2021
Just wondering if anyone has seen the new Asian Girl that would have started last week at the Bowen Rd spot.
she’s in her late 30’s / early 40’s (she has a intercom camera to see who she buzz’s in) I was a bit nervous on what I was getting myself into cause I seen that “SAME NUMBER” for other Asian companion ads “after I seen her I was like “alright she’s not too bad” paid her. She gave me a good shower BJ “I almost blew my load down her throat “ had to tell her let’s go to the room lol” she’s pretty flexible and does that (SLOW SEXY BBBJ) she’s not bad at all for her prices

Harbourcity1987

Oct 12, 2021
She answered the door in some hot slut gear “took my money” took me to the shower (washed me up good) gave me a bbj in the shower (felt good with the warm shower while getting a slow bj in the shower) I wanted to give her a oral cream pie lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: KAM369

Longtimer

Oct 19, 2021
I regularly see these rotating girls and usually enjoy my time with them. Yesterday seen Mia and was probably worst experience I’ve had with them. Poor accompanied shower, terrible Bj and basically rude and rushed session.

Seeking Arrangement