Asian Fever
Jerkmate

Naomi of IN

Shadow

Jun 20, 2003
OMG, what an incredible experience I had with Naomi. This lady is not only gorgeous but she is a whole lot of fun to be with. This was truly one of the best experiences I have ever had.
This had to be the ultimate GFE yet...
I'm not giving any details, but if you have a chance to see her, take it.
We laughed a lot, played even more, teased quite a bit, and finally just exploded..........................

wu_way

Sep 29, 2003
I had a good time with Naomi. Fantastic body, the best bbbj technique. Great sense of humor, she could do well on Just for Laughs. She seems a little in-experienced compared to the other I-N girls I've seen. That's not a bad thing, I just felt I had to guide her, or there were a couple of times where she didn't quite know what to do. I would definitely see her again.

Murr8888

Naomi of I-N

:) Just returned from my afternoon delight with Naomi. It was great, the only downside was no MSOG :( . Apparently only one SOG druing a one hour session. Other than that it was very enjoyable.

she is tall, slim - but not too slim, just right. Blonde, great killer smile and the whitest of white teeth. All natural and again just the right size ;) . She is the type of girl you would be proud to bring home to Mother!!

She is smart, knows what is going on in the world and a joy to converse with, due to the one SOG situation! Although there were 2 O's, and one was mine !!:p .

She thinks she may be back for Stampede and I for one will be seeing her again ;).

L- 9.0
A - 9.0
S - 8.0 (would be higher if MSOG was available)

d_Duck55

Aug 12, 2004
Niki had that one SOG rule as well ... :( but she was so smoking hot I can't really complain :D

jovocop

Banned
Apr 26, 2004
When I saw Niki in Vancouver I asked for round 2 and she said she doesn't normally due that, escpecially at her reduced rate, but said that just for me she would and we had an awesome second round. I got the feeling that was just her line in hopes of a tip or something, so I guess i'm surprised to hear that she did actually deny some people.

d_Duck55

Aug 12, 2004
Well she didn't exactly say one shot, but did say that the second shot would have to take 2 minutes or less :( .

These girls are probably pretty busy, so maybe the don't want to wear out the equipment.

clarke

Feb 4, 2004
calgary
Shadow Echo

After a couple of lovely hours with Naomi last night I would echo Shadow's post. Naomi is a wonderful person to spend time with - a true GFE. One can only hope that she returns to Cow Town in the future.
:D

d_Duck55

Aug 12, 2004
Naomi

Naomi.
Where to start???
Face: 9/10, but she has such a killer smile, she becomes a 10/10.
Body: 9/10, but she uses it so well, you give her 10/10. Not a spinner, but has a firm curvy body, no fat. Fairly tall. Long blonde hair. Awesome skin.
Attitude: 10/10. Example: "What can we do?" I ask. "I am here to give you pleasure" she answers. Can I give her 12/10 for that?!?!? Can life get any better than that?
Service: 9.5/10. Hey, I like deep throat. But she knows how to deliver pleasure.
Conversation: 8.5/10. Talks a lot, but very interesting, cute accent, a smart girl.
Smile: her smile at her O will stay with me forever. Thanks Naomi!
Room: kind of a drag waiting in the lobby since the elevators require a key-card, but I consoled myself with seeing her in street-clothes, and then without!

Summary: 10/10/9.5

Needless to say, since I-N has been sending their beauties to Calgary, I haven't visited a jack-shack. What the fuck was I thinking when I paid a late-30's (and that is being polite) asian woman with rock hard fake tits and downward pointing nipples $80 + $30 room for a topless. That was dumb!

Looking forward to Jade's visit to Calgary!