Aaliyah Angel
Ashley Madison

Nadia @ C.A.

legendary

got pussy?
May 8, 2005
Last week, booked with Nadia, Ok experience, not as steamy or dreamy as Destiny, IMO. Has that alluring girl next door thing goin on. Appointment was half hour, but she stalled our encounter by getting water, then finding music on the radio, etc,. She did seem very open minded, but wasn't nearly as responsive or hot as Destiny. Nadia has a nice full ass, and titties, early 20's, but didn't seem as "with it" as other Sp's i've sampled. Definately not a repeat for me as there's too much other candy out there, but she's worth a try. L/6/A/5/S/6

Stay tuned....more to cum

planetsmurf

papa smurf
Apr 14, 2005
nothing worst than having an sp that not with it, like when i was with tamara she was hot but she seemed to mechanical and i would not want to repeat except maybe after i found out she was open to greek

Charlie&company

Mar 29, 2005
she's responsive when you know what you are doing......i hear those little screams coming from the rooms whenever she's with a date......maybe you should work on your style........

legendary

got pussy?
May 8, 2005
My "style" is fine, i get lots of compliments from sp's and non sp's alike. If you read my post more carefully you'd notice i gave her positive feedback as well. My main beef was that nadia was not focused on being in our session, stalled for time, and generally seemed a bit spaced out. Everyone has good and bad days so who knows if she is always like that. No need to criticize my style when it was nadia who needed to work on hers.

pussy lover

Apr 2, 2005
what the????? a client gives their honest review and the sp company disses his style??? That is so not cool. The purpose of this review is for that specific reason.. a REVIEW. Not for the company to be ultra defensive and passive aggressive when-ever a not so "good" review comes out on one of their ladies. I have seen nadia myself and thought that she was "ok", but charlie, your response is quite unprofessional and not very "angel"-like.

HankQuinlan

I dont re Member
Sep 7, 2002
victoria
legendary had also posted a very postitive review of Destiny at the same location (although it is in the wrong place at the bottom of the Victoria menu page). Not cool to criticize a previous customer like that.

hugedman

Aug 25, 2004
Mars
legendary said:
My "style" is fine, i get lots of compliments from sp's and non sp's alike. If you read my post more carefully you'd notice i gave her positive feedback as well. My main beef was that nadia was not focused on being in our session, stalled for time, and generally seemed a bit spaced out. Everyone has good and bad days so who knows if she is always like that. No need to criticize my style when it was nadia who needed to work on hers.
Your response to CA's comment is classy, bravo, bro :)

Charlie&company

Mar 29, 2005
Charlie&company said:
she's responsive when you know what you are doing......i hear those little screams coming from the rooms whenever she's with a date......maybe you should work on your style........
We at Charlies Angelz would like to sincerly apologize for the response written by a now unemployed phone girl. We appreciate all of our clients reviews,both good and bad, in order to help us achieve the highest level of service for our clients. We are a brand new agency, going through some growing pains. We encourage you to post your reviews on any new ladies.
We would like to offer Mr.X at 25% discount on his next visit to Charlies Angelz with our apologies for poor service. We think you will be pleasantly surprised by the attitudes of our new ladies.
Sincerly, Bosley________ ;)