Ashley Madison

My Mx. Annix Experience

kinkyone

Jun 16, 2008
This is my first ever review - I have seen many ProDoms over the last 30 years or so and I can, without hesitation, say that my time with Mx Annix was the best experience I have ever had. They are sensually sadistic, empatheticaly evil and enthusiastically engaged. They put in extra effort pre session to make sure our time together was everything I wanted and more. Safety was top of mind while their confidence, attitude and professionalism quickly gained my trust and put me at ease. They know what they are doing and it shows. I will be booking again. Can't recommend them enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Selene Skye

Cuntlover

Mar 15, 2021
This is my first ever review - I have seen many ProDoms over the last 30 years or so and I can, without hesitation, say that my time with Mx Annix was the best experience I have ever had. They are sensually sadistic, empatheticaly evil and enthusiastically engaged. They put in extra effort pre session to make sure our time together was everything I wanted and more. Safety was top of mind while their confidence, attitude and professionalism quickly gained my trust and put me at ease. They know what they are doing and it shows. I will be booking again. Can't recommend them enough.
Does she provide facesitting/smothering? Is she mean and sadistic? How does she compare to the posted pictures?

Ashley Madison