Asian Fever

My birthday

thelucialaurent

Apr 15, 2019
We all want real girls that match the pics. Lucia does, with the only difference being her hair is a few inches shorter than in her pics. Good luck with whomever you choose for your special day!
Thank you for thinking of me :) p.s: my hair is now back to its normal length... x

Jul 17, 2019
Vancouver
Hi everyone my birthday is Aug 1st and im looking for a girl 25 and under. Look for a real nice gfe. Dfk daty and bbbj. Looking for a caucasian girl. With so many fake girls out there. I would love a suggestion that would make my birthday. Thanks
Well tomorrow is the big day. My birthday. Still looking for suggestions for my birthday girl to see.

Mr Quim

Cunnilingus Connoisseur
Jan 14, 2007
The beautiful Fraser Valley !
Are you still with this bday boy... Really!!!
Do you remember Rumplestilskin... I suspect
your bday will be uneventful if you keep this up...
Good grief.. grow a pair..
Let's just add this Thread, to the continually growing list of Requests .
Requests that are offered many sincere legitimate Suggestions, which are never followed through on ?

Trying to find a girl with really small breast. Im trying to find a recommendation for A cup or B cup

Hi everyone. I'm trying to find a blonde for my Christmas gift to myself. I keep finding fakes and liers and rip off girls and girls that are fake visitors. I really could use some help for my gift. I'd appreciate any help. Thanks

I'm sure Everyone's heard the Story about "Crying Wolf" ?
It doesn't work out in the End ! 😉 LOL 🤣

Mr Q.

P.S. Another old saying is "Shit or get off the Pot !"

Last edited:
Pink Cherry