The Raquel Rose

My birthday

Jul 17, 2019
Vancouver
Hi everyone my birthday is Aug 1st and im looking for a girl 25 and under. Look for a real nice gfe. Dfk daty and bbbj. Looking for a caucasian girl. With so many fake girls out there. I would love a suggestion that would make my birthday. Thanks

Reactions: kami maddoxxx

Mr. Fixit

May 16, 2009
with all of the reviews and agency's with websites that you can view you aren't able to narrow down this list your self? Why not start with Rouge Collective, it seems most of their roster meets your criteria.

Reactions: Biggalactis
Jul 17, 2019
Vancouver
Lucia Laurent. Pricier than most, but the most genuine GFE I've had in a very long time. She fits the rest of your criteria as well and she's a great conversationalist.
Thanks i appreciate it. I have come across so many fake girls on leolist. I just want suggestions so for my birthday treat i want to see a real girl lol

kc124

Aug 20, 2018
Thanks for that suggestion and I appreciate the help. I was hoping for a more amateur girl than a pro.
What do you pro? All the girls suggested here have worked longer than a year. Are you looking for someone that's new to the industry or?

kc124

Aug 20, 2018
Doesn't have to be new. But I can tell by the photos and websites etc. Just a more amateur kinda girl.
I have seen Ella, and it was gfe. And she offers everything you are looking for and more, eg cim.

Again not sue what you mean by fake or pro but I don't think she is either.

If you want ametuear, you will need to find someone new to the industry I think

Bobert1969

Aug 19, 2010
Thanks i appreciate it. I have come across so many fake girls on leolist. I just want suggestions so for my birthday treat i want to see a real girl lol
We all want real girls that match the pics. Lucia does, with the only difference being her hair is a few inches shorter than in her pics. Good luck with whomever you choose for your special day!

Dave441

Well-Known Verified Member
Jan 8, 2016
Hi everyone my birthday is Aug 1st and im looking for a girl 25 and under. Look for a real nice gfe. Dfk daty and bbbj. Looking for a caucasian girl. With so many fake girls out there. I would love a suggestion that would make my birthday. Thanks
Go with a high end agency like VME , rouge,

EduardoLam

Jun 19, 2017
I’m a fan of Ella 3581 so I also recommend her. If looks are more important to you you won’t be disappointed. However she may come across a bit disinterested/mechanical for first time clients (also her DFK is more like LFK most of the time). If you want high quality looks AND service I also suggest agencies like rouge / WCA.

Jul 17, 2019
Vancouver
So its a week today till my birthday. Anyone want to offer a suggestion?
I would really appreciate it. I need a good suggestion to make my birthday. Thanks everyone

sexpanther69

Dec 26, 2013
Ur better off searching leolist and filtering by Caucasian women... If u can tell just by looking ads and websites you should have no problem finding an 'amatuer'

Jul 17, 2019
Vancouver
So its a week today till my birthday. Anyone want to offer a suggestion?
I would really appreciate it. I need a good suggestion to make my birthday. Thanks everyone
So its just days away for my birthday. Still looking for suggestions. I really could use some help. I need a nice birthday treat for myself. Thanks everyone.