~*Miss Lady Vanessa*~ Visits VanCity

Lady Vanessa

Purveyor of Pleasure
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
Hello again Vancouver.
It's been almost a full year since I have graced the majestic city of Vancouver and I'm excited.
Visiting August 1st (available by 5pm) until the 4th (noon) and providing all of my sessions, with emphasis on my Nuru massage.

Come find me.....
thumbnail_PSX_20210730_132032.jpg

You may find a brief description of my sessions and their rates in my Tryst ad Lady V's Tryst advertisement
I am already prebooking engagements, accepting inquiries for my time and I am fine with day of bookings. Please email me [email protected]

thumbnail_PSX_20210707_121216.jpg

I look forward to meeting you for the first time, or again as if it was our first time. 💋

Lady Vanessa

Purveyor of Pleasure
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
Sadly, my time in Vancouver is coming to an end tomorrow. Happily, I can say that I can head home knowing I met some very charming, giving and special people
that made my visit here memorable. I shall return sooner, than later. I have just enough magical Nuru gel to squeeze in one more massage session!!
Otherwise, I do have all of my other sessions available as well. Manscaping, soapy showers and more sensually erotic adult play dates.

Lady Vanessa

Purveyor of Pleasure
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
I am returning to downtown Vancouver Sept. 8th (4pm) until the 11th (noon). I am now accepting pre-booked liaisons, as well as inquiries
for my time. My emphasis is with Nuru Massage, however all of my sessions are available. Rates and sessions described within my Tryst Advertisement.

Come take a slide, on the wild side.

Lady Vanessa

Purveyor of Pleasure
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
I'm excited to be heading to downtown Vancouver tomorrow. Feeling excited too? Why not prebook an engagement with me.

thumbnail_image2-10.jpg