Ashley Madison

~*Miss Lady Vanessa*~ Does Courtenay & Campbell River

Lady Vanessa

Pacific Purveyor of Pleasure
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
The sun is shining bright here in Campbell River and so am I! This is my last full day here and I will be here until I check out Monday at 12pm.
Catch me while you can. (enjoy an image from my most recent photo shoot taken on July 2nd)
PSX-20200705-111915.jpg YOU THERE!! Come hither.

Lady Vanessa

Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
I wish to extend HUGE thank you's to those who made the time to visit me during my stay. And a double thank you for those who made a repeat visit during my brief stay. I will return sooner, than later. ♡

Last edited:

Lady Vanessa

Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
BOOK NOW!!!! I will be visiting Campbell River tomorrow...August 23 (3:30 pm) and staying until August 25 (noon). This will be my last visit to the Valley until some time in October, so catch me while you can Luvs. I shall have a jacuzzi suite and Nuru will not be an option during my stay. I look forward to sharing time with you.

Lady Vanessa

Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
I'm touring again and Campbell River you are up first!!!
I'll be available in C.R from May 9th (by 4pm) until May 12 (9am). All of my sessions will be available and you may find them briefly described
on my website, along with their rates. I am accepting inquiries and bookings now, as prebooking is also best and appreciated. [email protected].
I'm excited to reconnect with familiar faces and some new ones as well. *muahs*

thumbnail_aviary-image-1627927086314.jpg

Lady Vanessa

Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
UPDATE!!! I had to change my visiting dates a day later. So, I will now be in Campbell River May 10th until the morning of FRIDAY the 13th!

Lady Vanessa

Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
My time is winding down and I MAY have a small window of availability tomorrow evening. Nighty nights.

Lady Vanessa

Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
I'm coming to visit y'all in Courtenay July 16th until the 19th. We're overdue to get reacquainted.
All sessions will be available.

Lady Vanessa

Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
Campbell River!!! I am coming your way on the afternoon of Oct 1st until I check out on the 4th.

Here's the tricky part. I chose to arrive on Oct 1st, to support my amazingly talented friend and your hometown celebrity, Randii Andii
perform at the Tidemark Theatre. I would LOVE to have someone take me to catch her show and introduce you to her. I love her and you
would too. If this is of interest to anyone, inquire via email and check out her info. If I get no takers, then I shall most likely not be available
to book encounters until Oct. 2nd. All of my sessions will be available, which are listed on my website.
Cannot wait to visit. *muahs*

Ashley Madison