~*Miss Lady Vanessa*~ 46th Birthday Bash, Island Style

Lady Vanessa

Purveyor of Pleasure
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
It's happening.....just bear with me.
After all, I AM a Virgo Woman and we are self proclaimed perfectionists and meticulous, lol.

thumbnail_0001-6079252131_20210816_212711_0000.png

Last edited:

Lady Vanessa

Purveyor of Pleasure
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
As the sun sets on Summer, I'm officially rockin' with a Summer Beach Party theme for my birthday. I'm a Summer baby and throughout my school years, I
got robbed for a party, because it always landed on, or near Labour Day. This year, I have my friends in Canada to celebrate with and you're invited too!

• Date/Time: Saturday, September 4th. 5pm until 10pm as we wind down to calling it an evening.
  • Entertainers: Lady Vanessa, Lalani Electrica, Addison Ave, Alissia Mira Milano (Perhaps 1 more Lady)

• Dress: Tacky Tourist. Beach Bum, Beach Chic or your own clean & casual for the Gents. Beach Chic for the Ladies.
  • Details: Donation is a minimum 380/5hrs. The 80 is your cover charge, which is all inclusive to food, beverages, mingling and hired entertainment. Throughout the evening, allow the Ladies to personally entertain you in private adult sessions. Each session and each Lady is 100. You may invite more than 1 Lady per session, if you like. The more 100's you bring, the more scenarios you experience.
  • Contact: [email protected] to RSVP and/or for any questions regarding this private event.

I shall have a server on hand for the evening, to make sure our needs are taken care of. She is not in the sex industry and is unavailable for private sessions, so please be courteous and do not ask. Feel free to flirt and tip, as she is friendly & sexy!

I have also hired some amazing entertainment to perform, so also feel free to tip them if you feel they have seduced or tickled you somewhere, you weren't expecting them to tickle you. *huge, deep wink*

I still haven't felt the need to request deposits to reserve you as a VIP guest. So, I kindly ask that you only RSVP if you are able to attend on the scheduled date and time. I would hate to have to ask for deposits and any cancelations within 24 hours or no shows shall be added to a blacklist.

With my invite all set and done, let's collectively have fun and hope and pray our times together can be done safely without restrictions to follow. We can do this!
~*1 Luv*~

thumbnail_PSX_20210822_201520.jpg

Last edited:

Lady Vanessa

Purveyor of Pleasure
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
announcement.gif

I am pleased to announce, that I have added another amazing, independent and well reviewed Woman to entertain and celebrate with us.
Alicia Foxx has graciously RSVP'd and will be there!! My guest list is more than half full and once full, I will post it's closure.

Reactions: hum03bird

Lady Vanessa

Purveyor of Pleasure
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2014
Nanaimo
twitter.com
A HUGE shout out and thank y'all for those who showed up and showed out last night. You made my birthday that extra special. Sooooo, the consensus was for me to host a party every weekend, but I'll settle for hosting a Halloween party instead, Stay tuned for October 30th.

Seeking Arrangement