Maye Kimura | Euro-Japanese Beauty | Let’s get lost in each other ♡

MayeKimura

Supporting Member
Mar 24, 2021
Vancouver
www.mayekimura.com
0A5E2F89-7723-4D0B-AC36-7DFC9E3D034C.jpeg

What brings you here, lover?

Is it my inviting smile and warm embrace that you’ve missed? Or, are you craving something more carnal? Has my slender, modelesque figure gotten your imagination stirring? The most important question though, is would you like to create life-long, delectable memories with me?

When I greet you, you’ll first be struck by my gorgeous Euro-Japanese features and tall, slender figure. I always say hi with an inviting smile that will have you melting in my soft doe eyes. And while yes, I do make excellent eye candy, this is only the beginning to what makes my beauty.

My welcoming, judgement-free energy is enveloping and contagious. I have often been told that meeting me feels like reacquainting with someone you've already had a lifelong connection with. I’m down-to-earth, and have a good head on my shoulders to match. I enjoy the decadent and delicate things in life, and if you’re here reading this, I expect you’re the same. Just think of all the fun we could get up to together…

What I am most interested in is fostering a special connection with you - I will give you a space where you feel heard, understood, and accepted. Let’s explore the boundaries of human connection together, and savour the beautiful intimacy that comes along with that.

2B3EE12A-AFD5-49CF-9B01-F6CBD7D9BAC0.jpeg

Rates

1 hour $450
A taste to satisfy your craving. Slip away in between meetings, and slip into my sheets.

1.5 hours $650
Take a breath, relax, and let me tantalize you. I'll get your mind running and your heart racing.

2 hours $850
Seduction is an art best not rushed. Leave your worries at the door, I'll take good care of you

3 hours $1200
Do you want to grab lunch, then grab my waist to pull me in close? Let's savour our time.

4 hours $1400
The dinner date - my absolute favourite. Undress me with your eyes first, the rest is between us.

E0AEACDD-B91B-4B7D-B94C-5ED0B84A6D13.jpeg

WEBSITE
TWITTER

To book a date, please be sure to read my FAQ page thoroughly and then fill out my booking form.

Can’t wait to hear from you!

Maye x​

Last edited: