Tara Green
Ashley Madison

May 1 is May Day the International working class holiday

gotsome2004

Bun wrapped wiener
Oct 16, 2004
Montreal
May Day
May Day grew out of the struggle of working people in this country more than 100 years ago for an 8-hour workday with a full day's pay. All over the world, working and poor people march on May Day to send the message that workers are united and have the right to a job, a living wage, health care, housing and education. Workers have a right to pensions and social security. Immigrant workers and the unemployed should have the same rights. On May Day 2005, let's bring back that fighting spirit.

gotsome2004

Bun wrapped wiener
Oct 16, 2004
Montreal
Herb_The_Perb said:
Nice graphic.
Is it from the 1930's, or is it retro?
Retro. I forget the artist name, but he did our Winnipeg Fringe Festival cover 5 years ago.

Eden

Banned
Jul 27, 2004
watching from the sidelines
Ok, I am outside marching (naked) but no one else is, what is up with that? Hey I got it, this was just a ploy to wead me out of my garden!!!!! Crap and I fell for it!!!

hornydude

Dec 23, 2004
Surrey
Gotsome

You are are a bit of a commie shithead. No-one is entitled to any of that shit in reality. It has to be created. Workers are part of the equation in creating wealth, but not the whole equation. Give your head a shake!

gotsome2004

Bun wrapped wiener
Oct 16, 2004
Montreal
Eden said:
Ok, I am outside marching (naked) but no one else is, what is up with that? Hey I got it, this was just a ploy to wead me out of my garden!!!!! Crap and I fell for it!!!
Sorry we missed out on the show Eden :) but hornydude showed up naked on his wheelchair exposing his big red welt on his dick and everybody ran away

Eden

Banned
Jul 27, 2004
watching from the sidelines
Ewww!

We need to play nice in the sanbox boys, next time I will post a streaking party and ya'll will have to join me in the rain naked!!!