Fetish Funhouse
E.D. Meds

Manhattans Renovations

leesalewis

Cute Slim Athletic Alyson
Jul 28, 2004
EDMONTON ALBERTA
geocities.com
Just so everyone knows... tuesday and wed during the day have been closed at Manhattans to fix the water heat problem. We tend to get really busy and run out of hot water, but that will no longer be a problem anymore :)

.. but its WED NIGHT...

Had Two days off... and Def need some action.
So if you guys are in the mood stop by.
Me and Nikita will be there available for duo's as well as the lucious Crystal. A blonde. a brunette and a red head.

So stop in..... Love to see some new faces.

Leesa
482-7966
15519-118 avenue MMC

TOFTT

Banned
Oct 22, 2004
Cumming To A City Near You
leesalewis said:
Me and Nikita will be there available for duo's as well as the lucious Crystal. A blonde. a brunette and a red head.
Variety is the spice of life and TOFTT definately likes having such wonderful choices to chose from (as he checks his schedule for tonight)
Hmmm, decisions, decisions. :confused:

I am way overdue to see the beautiful Crystal again. I wonder how she feels about brunettes and red heads. ;)

We might just have to close MMC down for tonight as well. :D

Flogger

May 15, 2004
fun times

very nice, the cold shower might not have been a bad idea though, i stopped by about a month ago and spent some quality time with crystal. she is hot, nicely enhanced, and flexible. then she introduced me to nikita (who we caught in her underwear), and leesa doing laundry.

now i am torn, crystal was great, but i got an eye full of nikita and leese was very cute as well (she can do my laundry anytime).

do sarah and katrina still work at MMC?

leesalewis

Cute Slim Athletic Alyson
Jul 28, 2004
EDMONTON ALBERTA
geocities.com
Hey

Leesa here,
Ill do your laundry anytime
(if you pay me, ha ha ha)

Um as for your question, Sarah yes still works at MMC... Katrina on the other hand is out of the business for the time being. Not sure if she will be back or not. But yea just thought id let you know.

Leesa