Asian Fever

Lucy 9815. Unique milking table!

Lucy 9815

Milking Table Queen 7788359815
Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Lucy had a meal with family in a restaurant on her dayoff today, went shopping, and went to the cemetery alone to see her loved mom. Now she realized that her mom was the person who loved her most, the closest and most helpful to her in the world, but it is too late. Now mom only left Lucy a tombstone, and she can’t see mom’s smiling face and can’t hear mom’s loving voice anymore. She has lots of regrets for her mom. She used to take her mom for granted. She treated herself as a robot and ignored her mom’s needs and requirements. Her mom was a person who loved and enjoyed life. When mom said she wanted to travel, Lucy said she was too busy and had no time. Everywhere is the same. When mom said she wanted a bigger TV, Lucy said that the current TV was not small and it was still good to watch. Mom loved flowers so she always wanted to buy some. But Lucy said that the flowers are useless and can’t last long so she always disapprove of buying flowers. Her mom enjoyed massage very much, but Lucy only massaged mom a few times in all. Sometimes her mom wanted to eat at a restaurant, Lucy said that the meal homemade is more nutritious and healthier, an so on. If time could go back, Lucy is willing to fulfill her mother all wishes and needs, but it’s impossible now. Only deep regrets and loneliness left. That is the life. Lucy wishes her mom a life and happiness in the kingdom of heaven🙏

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Yesterday Lucy saw the routine customer again. It was a very happy experience. Every time when Lucy saw him, she was very rewarding and had a sense of accomplishment. She also felt that her skills had improved again. As soon as he saw Lucy, he was very excited. Before Lucy touched him, he already had a physiological reaction. Wow!😮As if Lucy's hands were electrified, when her fingertips touched his body, the electric current spread all over his body instantly, and he felt like an electric shock.⚡So much excitement was revealed, he had been constantly telling Lucy about his wonderful feelings and his excitement, or by body language, or by groans, or by words of praise, as if he was intoxicated and ecstatic, giving Lucy immediate feedback. Lucy felt so great that her inspiration burst out, new breakthroughs emerged spontaneously. He said that every time Lucy lets him out of the real world, at this moment, only his body and Lucy's intuitive fingers really matter. He has been completely melted, completely awakened, and completely released. How refreshing wonderful experience!😊👍

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
You know, Lucy is off on Saturday and there are two routine customers on Sunday, so her available time on weekends is very limited. And some people only have time on weekends, so it is difficult for them to make an appointment. This weekend a new person who came from Toronto for a short visit to Vancouver during weekend really wanted to see Lucy but it didn’t work. So did some regular customers. Therefore Lucy does not recommend new customer to make an appointment on Sunday. Please note that next Sunday morning(Sep. 26) Lucy's routine customer has personal affairs and is not coming, so she is available. Those who are interested can make appointments now. Thanks😊🙏

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
We all know that Lucy does NOT do session less than 1hr, 1hr is the shortest session and 2.5 hours is the longest one. But there are always people who contact Lucy to ask about hh or 45mins sessions. And some people said that they were in a rush so wanted to do short sessions but still could pay full amount for 1hr. Sorry. Lucy doesn’t do that. There is no rush service here. Lucy is too busy to do short sessions, and she thinks that most people who want to do short sessions don’t really enjoy massage, just want quick release and value money. Such a person is not Lucy's customer type, please try somewhere else. Thank you🙏

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Today Lucy once again saw the lady-killer whom she mentioned last time. He has been seeing Lucy for several years. In fact, every time she sees him is a test of Lucy’s resistance and her own charm, because she thinks if she can drive such a lady-killer crazy and at the same time she can keep calm, then it proves that her charm and resistance are not bad. This time for some reason, Lucy felt that he was a little bit shy, maybe because Lucy talked about him last time. During the massage, he was very quiet and enjoyable, Lucy could tell his excitement from the stuff he kept dripping. You can see from the pics how hard and throbbing his package is! His rocky hard is almost parallel to the table, there is almost no space between it and the bottom surface of table.😮Lucy did the massage very detailed and dedicated, tried her best to tease him and fully displayed her skills and charm. Everything is so natural and smooth, and it goes without saying. At the release stage, he asked for a prostate massage again. Lucy said that he might miss the milking step again. He said that it doesn’t matter, so he might have a bigger release. He’s absolutely right. It turned out to be an unprecedented huge release! The entire mirror was evenly covered, and there was no room left.😲Actually it hasn’t really happened before. It’s wonderful and fantastic!🥇👍

Attachments

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Lucy was a little surprised today because someone contacted her from this website but still asked, “So you just give a handjob till I cum?” It made Lucy feel that she didn’t make things very clear, but she had already emphasized “HAND ONLY” many times, or although he is on this site, but didn't read her reviews and ad posts carefully, so contacted her in a hurry. In the end he said, “I was looking for something a bit more intimate .” So Lucy suggests that considering your precious body and money, you should take a little time to do a bit research(not rocket science) by reading some of her reviews and ad posts before contacting Lucy, so that you can be more targeted and get twice the result with half the effort. Thank you😊🙏

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Today, someone asked for a face photo when he contacted Lucy. See the attached pic. Sorry, Lucy doesn’t share face pics. Only share those pics in ad. She thinks there are the following points:

1. For privacy, no one shares face pics online;
2. You are looking for a masseuse not a girlfriend, no need to look at her face;
3. If you are looking for a peerless beauty, first ask yourself if you are a good looking man or a wealthy person;
4. This request is a bit rude. Nice, decent and respectful gentlemen never ask that;
5. Most of the face photos provided on the Internet are fake photos, you might be fooled. Be careful;
6. Most people who ask for photos are not the ones who really enjoy massages, but the ones who like to play.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
After Lucy posted about Ladykiller two days ago, it has caused a lot of repercussions, and seems to have set off the prelude of the package beauty contest. Many people actively participated and wanted to put their package photos on Lucy's ad posts. This made Lucy a bit surprised, she suddenly added several model volunteers. It seems that they are very proud of their packages and want to show them off. But some people sighed and frustrated. As a matter of fact, it is quite difficult to judge the pros and cons of the package, such as: shape, size, hardness, durability, milking condition and milk output, etc., it is a comprehensive indicator. Besides, everyone is different and unique, with their own strengths and highlights. So don't be discouraged, just be the best you are.

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Many of Lucy's loyal customers care and love her like a good friend. DiscerningGentleman is the best illustration. He read Lucy's post about her mom 3 days ago and replied to Lucy in email, saying a lot of comforting and heartwarming words. He said:

“Life has a way of keeping people busy with work, appointments, household, family and the like. Your thoughts and feeling you posted about your Mom was very sad. Life is generally full of regrets. When it comes to those in our lives who have left us behind, it is important to know they accepted us as we were and understood us. We are ALL flawed in one way or another…… and we only realize how special and how much they loved & understood us when they are gone from our lives. Your visits of your Mom shouldn’t be full of regrets for what you did or didn’t do…… but full of memories of what she did for you, her appreciation for you. I’m thinking your Mom would appreciate you cherishing all the happy and good times you shared rather than making time for her but beating yourself up about the things you should have done or didn’t do. We can’t change the past. We can effect the current and the future. We use our experiences of the past to improve the current and thus we improve the future. Those who truly love us, knew and accepted our flaws yet loved us. I don’t think we honour them….. nor do I think they would want us dwelling on the bad. (I do feel they want us to learn from it though). But I think those who have left us would want the memories of them to us, to bring us happiness and fill the void created by their absence. I don’t feel it brings them much joy to see us suffering in our regrets whenever we pause in our life to think of them. Have A Wonderful Day.”

Lucy is so grateful and touched by his kind words. This is the heart-to-heart communication. What he said is absolutely right. There is no regret medicine in life. Time can't go backwards. The most precious in the world, is not and has lost. When reality cannot change, we can only learn and comprehend the strong, the flowers bloom, everything in the world belongs to the natural law. Life is like this, still need to continue. What we can do is to seize the opportunities of today and look forward to the future.

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Today Lucy got another good new customer who is not a Perb member. What? People might feel strange. Didn’t you say that only Perb members are accepted? There is a little story in it. Please see the interesting conversation in pics. Lucy was very satisfied with his answers, so he was admitted. In the dialogue, he showed strong self-confidence, determination and persistence, which gave Lucy a good impression. He came and see Lucy today for 1hr. It turned out that he was exactly the good customer Lucy was looking forward to, that is, a nice, respectful and reliable gentleman who really enjoy massage. In fact, the process of this connection is a bit like a two-way Interview. Both parties need to use a little wisdom and intuition, which is also a manifestation of the personality of both parties.

Attachments

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Now Lucy's ad posts are becoming more and more famous. More and more people enjoy reading and liking her ad posts. And some people are a little addicted so it has become a daily routine of them. So far, Lucy's reaction score has reached 3042, and the like rate has reached 1:12, which is incredible. They said:
“You bet , love your posts , they are very insightful !”
“Of course! I'm a fan of you even though we have never met. Have a happy and healthy weekend!”
“Hi Lucy, I continue to read your posts daily and think about you all the time. One day we will meet...”
“Thank you for the note Lucy. I do enjoy your ad posts, which resemble a blog. I hope you continue to enjoy your good clients, and to enforce your sensible rules.”
“Either way, I can't tell you how drawn I am to your posts. I don't come on here extremely often... Well I do, but not usually long enough to browse. Today, when I found your post, I couldn't pull myself away from reading all 11 pages.”

Lucy feels great encouragement and support. She is very happy to share her opinions and feelings, joy and sorrow with everyone, so that more people can understand and support her, and at the same time provide everyone with a harbor for the soul.

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Recently, Lucy has received wide attention and praise from people on this site. The famous Greenlake is one of them. He carefully read Lucy's ad posts and made several replies and comments on them all at once, which made Lucy feel like getting the treasures and great encouragements. She’d like to reply and explain them one by one. Greenlake’s first comment:
“Hi Lucy! So I've just gotten around to replying to several of your posts!
First: Touching
So you post pics that show you with t-backs and sexy tops. You mention that there have been instances where some guys haven't been respectful? Does that mean that they have touched you outside your boundaries? Don't get me wrong! Your pics are wonderful and sell your services! What touching do you allow? Do you do topless? Do you allow clients to touch your breasts? I guess as someone who has not experienced your massage, sexiness and outstanding service, I may not be the best to comment, but for you, what kind of touching do you allow or want to allow? Do you feel pressured to allow touching? I would want all your clients to respect all of your boundaries. I would only touch you if you told me it would be ok. The problem is when guys get horny, they forget and probably forget boundaries. thinking with the little head vs the big head with their brain!! All your pics are great ! I would want to touch you, but when I see you, I will not because my relationship with you will be too important to chance ruining with an errant touch!!!”

Thanks for good comments on ad pics. But in fact those pics are used to display Lucy's sexy and charming, not to encourage touching. Touch is a particularly important topic in massage services. There are many types of touch. From the point of view of SP, there are: skin touch, muscle touch, deep tissue touch, and even soul touch. There are also: non-professional general touch, professional technical touch, irrelevant love touch for work, caring touch beyond work, touch in a rush, touch not in a rush and so on. From the customer’s perspective, there are: light respectful touch, moderately harassing touch, severely insulting touch, and also: instinctive unconscious touch and deliberate conscious touch, etc. Among them, the degree of touching and boundary control are particularly important. Lucy allows light respectful touching. No genital area. Topless and breast touching Ok but only for good regulars not for new customers. Lucy doesn’t feel pressured to allow touching. But better ask permission before touching. In fact, just considering the need of the little head vs the big head, Lucy allows touching because she knows that this is a male instinct, and indirectly reflects her sexy and charm. As for the boundary control, she will help you and won’t let things that ruin the good relationship happen. So no need to worry about anything. She just wants to make you feel relaxed and enjoyable to the great extent and feel yourself like a king on the top of the world.

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Speaking of touching, Lucy has something to supplement. She would rather you melt into her magic touch and be too lazy to move your fingers like a king.🤴We all know that the king is too noble and lazy to move his fingers or even his lips. He works with his mind, with a look in his eyes, the subordinates will understand and get things done, right?😄Of course Lucy also fully understands that men have the instinctive needs of the little head vs the big head, so light instinctive touch is allowed. Moreover, she has a strong resistance in this aspect. Even if she faces up to ladykiller, she can remain absolutely calm. So no matter how sexy and charming you are, she’ll have fully control of herself and you. Don't you believe it? Trying is believing.

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Greenlake’s second comment:
“So you must do what's best for Lucy. No regrets! Life is way too short! It seems you found the out with your Mom> I lost my Mom in 2020. She was 96! It wasn't from Covid. If you want to go to restaurants, go to restaurants. Flowers? Buy cut flowers! Work....work! Take days off....take days off! Do a special favour for a client! Up to you, but it has to be worth your while!!! You're very right! Life is too short! Never regret things you haven't done! do them. Experience them! That is why I have to come for a massage from Lucy! I will come once, then on the second or third I may ask for a certain top or outfit.....as long as Lucy if able and comfortable!”

Very sorry to hear about your loss. Lucy lost her Mom in 2020 too and it wasn’t from Covid either. Lucy’s grandma was 96 when passed away during sleep. In this case, seems like you and Lucy are the follow sufferers who are in the same boat. What you said is absolutely right. Life is too short, why not have a try? We all know that, ‘Spare no effort, leave no regret’, and ‘Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today’. But in most circumstances, we take life for granted and feel that we can live forever. When we want to do something, we are always caught up in various affairs, and we always can find various excuses for ourselves to postpone doing it. We feel that although today’s things have not been done, it can be done tomorrow. Tomorrow after tomorrow, how many tomorrows would there be? When there is no more tomorrow, there will be too many regrets and helplessness in life. We say that you don't know what you've got until it's gone. Truth is, you knew what you had, but you just thought you'd never lose it. Time is changing, so are people. Life is an out-of-print movie that can't be replayed. No matter how hard you try, you can't go back. There is no if in life, only consequences and results. This is human life. Each of us has only one life, we can’t do it again. So the best we can do is cherish the present, don't dwell on the past, don't covet the future.

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
As for coming to see Lucy, this shouldn’t be difficult, because Lucy has been admiring your name and looking forward to it since February this year. Lucy has a strong feeling that you are a nice, decent, respectful and reliable gentleman whom she is exactly expecting for. From your posts and comments, Lucy felt great approval and encouragement, and also felt deep care and warmth. As if you are an old friend who hasn’t seen her for a long time. Usually the first time is the most difficult. If you feel really good and desirable, then the second and third times or even more times will be much easier. As far as a certain top or outfit is concerned, please feel free to ask whatever you want, Lucy is willing to try different dressing styles and display different charms😊👗

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Greenlake’s third comment:
“Weekends?! as far as I am concerned, You should be off weekends spending the time with your kids! Sorry, Not my business! Not my worry! I do not know if you have a partner, nor is it any of my business!!!! BUT, life is too short. Kids? Please don't put your clients before your family or anyone else. We are all horny men.....some of us are very nice men whom you have built great relationships with........when who rely on you to provide them with a wonderful release!!! A way to drain themselves of stress and thoughts! You are a wonderful, sexy, thoughtful , passionate woman! Family first, my dear! I know you know that!!!”

Thank you for invaluable advice and good comments. Such warm-hearted and caring words seemed to come from a close friend, which touched Lucy very much. There is no doubt that family comes first. Nothing is more warm than home, nothing is more precious than family. But under most circumstances, family members are also the ones we are most likely to ignore and hurt, because we take them for granted and think that they are people who will never leave us, who can tolerate us as far as possible, and who can forgive us infinitely no matter what kind of mistakes we made. We chase fame and fortune, and we also say that it is for our family, but in fact, it is more for ourselves. So we are often lost and unable to extricate ourselves. At this time, the help and advice of bosom friends is particularly important. Lucy thanks you very much for those pearls of wisdom. The loss of her mother has made her feel the importance of her family. In the future, she will cherish her family more and balance the relationship between family and work, so that she will have less regrets and more happiness in the future.

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Greenlake’s fourth comment:
“So I read your massage ads and tried to respond to several. it's hard! All of your guys are hard!!!
You are someone who cares about each and all of your clients. 4.5 years! Wow! Unbelievable! So many guys! So many sizes and girths! I'd love to hear the stories! Have you ever been speechless from size??!! I truly hope so!! I hope I haven't been rude to you! Be well always!! Good night, dear Lucy! Don't worry about what one guy said..... look at all your wonderful reviews! You are almost too successful!!”

For this comment, Lucy has a few points to clarify:
1. Thank you very much for your great attention to Lucy and her ad posts. Lucy’s ad posts have exceeded 200 now. Reading them all and responding in details is a hard job. Lucy really appreciated it. Your comments made her very happy and moved. She felt that she not only got a good customer but also a good friend.
2. Lucy is very lucky to have so many good customers. They are her highlights and prides. Lucy likes to talk about them, tell their stories, like a few treasures. As you said, some of them have built great relationships with her. Lucy is willing to help them in every way.
3. Lucy has magic hands and superb skills. She is good at making people feel really good and their packages really big and hard. Just like human bodies, there are big and small. So sizes and girths usually won’t surprise her. But it might surprise her if hitting the championship zone.😲🏆
4. Lucy always strives to be the best of herself, doing things dedicatedly, and treating others sincerely, so she got rave good reviews. But she is far from too successful. She is just a SP not a super star. She hopes that she can do better and better, to repay the support and love of her new and old customers.😊🙏

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Since Lucy posted about the open conversations with Greenlake, there received a lot of attention and response. Some people said that Greenlake’s comments reflected their aspirations, and asked some questions they have always wanted to ask and understand. Some of the views in it are very similar to theirs. Lucy’s answers and opinions are very in-depth, comprehensive and insightful. Some people also want to get Lucy's answer by posting comments and asking questions like that. They asked Lucy how to do that. Lucy is very happy about that. She likes people to pay attention to her and her posts. She is also happy to exchange opinions and perceptions with others. Please feel free to ask questions and make comments on her posts. It’s easy. You can either post a comment on her review thread or send a private message to her. Lucy will answer according to the specific situation. Thank you😊🙏

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
The topic of life is an eternal topic, and it is also a question that many people spend their entire lives investigating. Nowadays, life is not easy for everyone, just like a dandelion, seemingly free, but often involuntarily. Life has no ifs, only consequences and results. We work hard for life, like a spinning top. We appreciate the tastes of life and experience the vicissitudes of the world. There are joys and sorrows, ups and downs, storms and rainbows in life. People live, in fact, is a mentality, if you feel happy, happiness is everywhere; if you cry for yourself, the world will be gloomy. The correct attitude to life will decide the fate of life. Detail decides success or failure. We just keep peaceful mind and try our best, being the best possible version of ourselves on the inside and out, that’s good enough.😊🌷☀🌈

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Someone contacted Lucy today and said that he was interested in Lucy’s service and wanted to know some information. He insisted that he had contacted Lucy before, but Lucy didn’t have his number and felt some doubts. She asked to call him but he refused, saying that he was working, which was unreasonable. If he was working, why contacted Lucy for massage? This gave Lucy a very bad impression. He might use it as an excuse and was just playing games so he dared not talk to Lucy, or he was really working but did not work seriously and was absent-minded. Neither situation is good. People like this please don't contact Lucy. Thank you🙏

Attachments

Vancouver Escorts