PERB In Need of Banner

Lucy 9815. Unique milking table!

Lucy 9815

Milking Table Queen 7788359815
Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Today, a good customer who has lost contact for a while texted Lucy, “I was just thinking about you! Missing your beautiful touch and smile. I’m sorry, it’s taken so long. Life gets in the way. I can’t wait to come back to you.” “I love your posts! They are wonderful. It’s so good to see that you are taking the attitude of strength, knowing what you have to offer! You are an incredible woman and you should be proud of what you have to offer. We (your clients) are lucky to have found you.💕Your are loved and adored by so many clients. You are special because you make us feel special, but most of all, you are a true friend and don’t make us feel like clients. More like life time friends. Thank you, Lucy.”

Lucy was overjoyed by his appearance, and his kind words made Lucy feel so cordial and warm, as if an old friend lost and found. On one hand, he gave Lucy high praise and recognition, and also gave her great respect and trust. He even regarded Lucy as a lifetime friend. Lucy is flattered. It is a great respect and honor to be regarded as friends for life. Lucy appreciated it very much. Lucy is always sincere and faithful to people. This is her good rewards. On the other hand, it’s not necessary for him to apologize for not seeing Lucy often. Lucy fully understands that everyone is very busy nowadays, and there are various issues in life. So he doesn’t have to visit Lucy often, as long as he keeps her in his mind, come and see her again at his convenience and need. That’s good enough.

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Yesterday a young customer came to see Lucy for the second time. He is a 32yrs, nice decent clean professional gentleman. The first time he saw Lucy was in June. After that, he contacted Lucy 5 times for an appointment but it didn’t work. Because sometimes he contacted her too late, sometimes he gave her too short notice and sometimes he contacted her in this way, “Hi. Are you available?” He didn’t let Lucy know who he is and he saw her before, so she took him as a new customer and didn’t accept. This time he finally made it. He was so excited that Lucy could tell from his text when he was on his way for the appointment. When he showed up, his eyes were shining with excitement, just like a young boy going to play at PNE🎡🎠. He kept saying, “Lucy, please give me a really big one and take every drop of it.” During massage, he was so enjoyed and excited that he moaned the whole time. Good things Lucy’s basement is separated and far from street so nobody could hear the noise. He really liked Lucy’s nail touch and teasing. It came to the milking part, he asked Lucy to go really slow because he felt too good and didn’t want it to stop. Finally he couldn’t stand anymore so had a huge load. Lucy’s paper cup only caught half and it landed everywhere. He was very happy when he left and said that he would come again soon. Lucy said please make sure to tell her who he is and give her long notice when contacting. What a lovely young boy👦👍

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Lucy is known for her high-quality service. In her service, there are several "The first second" as follows:
1. Answer your call or text message in the first second. Unless she is busy, she will respond to you in the first second and answer your questions as quickly as possible;
2. Give you care and consideration in the first second. You will feel her gentle and considerate during making an appointment and on your way to her place;
3. Smile in the first second when meeting. Her beautiful smile likes a spring breeze, which makes your doubts about seeing stranger and going to strange place disappear instantly;
4. You feel at home in the first second. As soon as you step in her VIP room, you’ll feel very comfortable and at ease. Her meticulous will make you feel kind and warm at once;
5. Feather touch in the first second. It will give you the feeling of an electric shock, and make you feel out of this world. Relaxing and arousing at the same time;
6. Catch your outcome in the first second. So you could have a idea of how big it is. This is also a way for her to test her own skills😄🌹

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Yesterday Lucy was a bit lucky in adventures with men. Three handsome regular customers came to see Lucy on the same day. They all have been seeing Lucy for several years and they are in 40s, 50s and 20s respectively. The first one is the most worth mentioning. He lives in Langley and is in his 40s, a bright, energetic and dynamic gentleman with excellent health and pleasant personality. Moreover, he has an incredibly nice body. His figure is very well proportioned, his skin and muscles are firm and elastic. He has nice round bum and wonderful shaped rocky hard package which always remained extremely hard during the whole session. It seems that Lucy has never seen it not in that state. This is simply amazing, because even Lucy’s customers who are in 20s can’t be in that state. Lucy asked him how come. He said, “You did it for me.” He doesn't talk much, just enjoys massage and teasing quietly. Before when using the regular table, he sometimes liked to wear G-string during massage. Maybe he wanted to show Lucy how sexy he is. But Lucy thinks he is already super sexy and invincible. Since using the new milking table, he hasn't worn G-string anymore. He always keeps that part super clean and refreshing. There is no a single hair there. It's unbelievable. He always smells very good, without any peculiar smell. He likes prostate massage very much. This time during prostate massage, he felt very good and released a lot. So missed the milking step. He said, “It’s okay.” When he left, he smiled and said that he would come again soon. What a super invincible lady-killer! Fortunately Lucy has strong enough resistance😄

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
This weekend a big loyal customer who has seen Lucy for 4.5yrs is about to celebrate his 61st birthday. It’s already a routine to celebrate his birthday with Lucy every year. Lucy feels very happy and honored, and feels that she is greatly respected and trusted. After several years of getting along, he and Lucy have established a profound friendship. For Lucy, he is more like a reliable old friend than a customer. He made Lucy feel that she is important, needed and loved. Lucy’d like to present her most sincere birthday blessings, “May you keep in good health and good spirit both on your birthday and all through the year. Hope your birthday is happy and your wishes all come true.” 🥳🎉🎂🥂🎈

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Recently a few customers came to see Lucy, but their hands and minds seemed a bit busy during massage. Lucy doesn’t think they could achieve good results by behaving like that. In fact, what you need to do at Lucy’s place is:

1.Trust Lucy to the greatest degree, believe that you made a good decision and she will do an excellent job for you for sure;
2. Mutual respect to the greatest degree, this is the basic prerequisite for cooperation;
3. Cooperate with Lucy tacitly to the greatest extent, so that both parties can have excellent performance;
4. Relax yourself to the greatest extent, get rid of all worries, indulge and spoil yourself;
5. Enjoy yourself to the greatest degree, feel yourself like a king at the top of the world;
6. Release to the greatest extent, empty yourself, maximum energy dissipation, superior performance.

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
You know, Lucy is always very busy and her time on the phone is very limited. Sometimes several people contact her at the same time, so if you want to contact her for an appointment, please be short and efficient, concise and straightforward. She asked for no more than 6 text messages. One is that she is too busy, and the other is that according to her experience, most people who need more than 6 text messages are not people who really want to make an appointment but people who play games or waste time. Please see the contact record in the attached picture, he had not stated his intentions clearly till the sixth text message. This is an unsuccessful case. Please contact Lucy in the correct way and tell her in the first text message about who you are, where did you find her, what is your purpose. Thank you😊🙏

Attachments

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
You know, some people really like super strong and deep massages, and they also like people to step on their backs. A while ago someone contacted Lucy and there was such a conversation:

He asked: “Lucy, how heavy are you?”
Lucy joked: “200 lbs.”
He said: “Too light.”
Lucy was surprised😮and said: “Do you need 400 lbs or more?”
He said: “Yes, I need 2 people to step on my back, can you find another person?”
Lucy signed and said: “Sorry. I can’t. Sounds like you might need to find an elephant🐘for help.”
He said: “Good idea, I will contact the zoo now.”
Lucy laughed😄and said: “Good luck.”

Lucy said before that she is good at moderate sensual massage and edge release. She likes to use various techniques and ways to make you feel great relaxation and enjoyment, instead of just using brute force. So if you’re looking for a super strong and deep massage or you like the pleasure and enjoyment from pain, please try somewhere else. Thanks😊🙏

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
People used to talk about Lucy and her service, so Lucy's reputation rose to the limelight for a while. Now Lucy posts 2 ads each day to share her rules, ideas, opinions, anecdotes and latest information in her own channel(her ad thread). Lucy feels very happy and enjoyable doing it. Now not only her massage, but her ad posts are also popular and praised. Many people like to read and like her ad posts, which even has become a daily routine for some people. Some people also want to be talked about by her and enjoy being talked about by her, they say: “You could do a post about our experience if you want.” “You didn't write about me on your posts yet!”

Lucy feels very happy about that. She never tired of talking about her good clients and she is good at discovering and discussing the strengths and highlights of others. She also likes to share her happiness and insights with readers, and hopes that more and more people like her service and posts.😊🙏

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Sometimes people contacted Lucy and asked her if she has an age limit or if she has an age preference. Lucy said no. All ages are welcome, as long as no older than 80yrs and no younger than 20yrs, those who are nice, decent, respectful and reliable gentlemen. Lucy’s customers cover all age, from 20s to 70s. In her opinion, men of all ages have different advantages and unique charms. So age is not a problem with her, and she is particularly good at making man of all age feel that he is a young boy. This is not a deception, but a tactic and carry forward, so as to maximize your potential. Please just forget about your age, display your charm and your excellent performance, let you and Lucy be amazed😮🌷

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Recently, more and more people like to read Lucy’s ad posts. Some people have not logged into this website for more than half a year, but now they visit this website every day and read Lucy’s ad posts. They said: “I enjoyed reading your posts.” “I love all your posts and I love your massage so much.” “I like reading your posts. They are so much fun!” “Btw, I’m enjoying reading your posts… lots of creative content!”

It seems like a miracle. Lucy feels flattered and ecstatic. She feels like a columnist who is writing vigorous and ceaselessly. She always has a long day every day. No matter how sleepy or tired before sleep, she insists on posting as soon as possible. Because some loyal customers are waiting to read, which has become their daily routine. Lucy herself likes and enjoys doing this very much, so that her loyal customers are pleasing to the eyes and laughing, thus starting a beautiful day🌞🌈🌷

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Recently some people contacted Lucy and asked something about multiple releases. And it seemed that this is something they are very concerned about. In fact, Lucy has discussed many times about this issue. It is well known that Lucy is good at slow edge release. She teases you during the whole massage session and makes you feel relaxing while arousing, slowly building up, keeping you on the edge as long as possible, and finally you can't stand anymore and release tremendously. Let’s look at the situation of multiple releases. There is no technical content in multiple releases. The reason why multiple releases are needed is because each release is not complete. Anyone can do it easily. It is simple and rude without skill. What Lucy is doing is to completely drain it in one go, so there is no need for a second time. No matter how long her session is, she only do the release once, and it should be an unprecedentedly huge release. Furthermore, she doesn’t look forward to those who asking for multiple releases, because most of them are people who don’t really enjoy massage.

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Lately a loyal customer talked with Lucy about writing reviews, he said, “When my posts are about you, so easy to be write positive. Have to hold back when I review because people won't otherwise believe it to be real.”

In fact, Lucy thinks this is not very necessary for him to think in that way. Review is a personalized thing. It’s not a overview. When Lucy comments on other people, she never holds back, but always finds the highlights of others and emphasize them. Writing a review focuses on expressing your 100% true feelings and looking at the issue from your personal point of view, perspective and level. Everyone’s views, qualities and cultural literacy are different, so their views on the same thing or the same person are quite different. So it’s impossible for you to take into account everyone’s views and feelings, but the most important thing is to express your truest views and feelings. As to whether others believe it or not, let it go.

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hello everyone, time is flying. Lucy's milking table has been in operation for 4 months now. During this time, there have been many surprises, including the customers and Lucy. People came from all over to try the milking table, very excited and crazy about it. Lucy's techniques are also advancing by leaps and bounds, and it all happens naturally. She is not sure whether the milking table has developed her greatest potential or she has discovered the greatest potential and possibility of the milking table. In short, the combination of the two is unbelievable and fantastic. Customers said:
“Many thanks Lucy you are an amazing lady I feel so great now thanks to you”
“Thanks Lucy. It was a great experience.... I really enjoy the slow build up with teasing. Makes it feels amazing when I release. Your hand techniques are the best!”
“For a milking table experience is not too far.”

Lucy feels very happy and greatly inspired. She is very grateful to the new and old customers for their support and love. She will continue to work hard to do it better and more perfect. Cheers😊🥂🎉

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Yesterday, a famous person on this website contacted Lucy and said that he is going to arrange a schedule to meet Lucy. This made her very happy and excited, because she has been looking forward to it for a long time since February. Lucy knew him from his post on one of Lucy’s thread in February. Since then, he has left a very good impression on Lucy. She feels that he is very nice, decent and has a sense of justice. She believes that he is the one whom she is exactly expecting for, kind of from the sixth sense and intuition. Later on he hasn’t made a trip for a variety of reasons. But Lucy believes that this will come true. She said, “Actually when I posted about someone has a milking table in North Van, lots of people asked me about details but you didn’t, so I know you still like to see me😄”. He replied, “Have to go see #1!!👍”. What he said made Lucy so happy. Yeah😊🌷

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Everyone knows that Lucy has two studios and two tables, milking table and regular table. Most people like the milking table, a few people like the regular table, and some people like both. A particularly good regular customer of Lucy is a good illustration. He became a regular customer since he first came to see Lucy in March this year. He is 60 yrs, very personable and handsome. He has bright eyes and a shapely figure. His appearance reminds Lucy of a certain Hollywood movie star. He always smiling, polite, elegant, confident, and well-dressed, looks like a successful man. His physical condition is particularly good, he has a lot of hair on head without central bald area and his movements are quick and agile. He looks like he is only 50 yrs, at least 10yrs younger than his age. He likes both tables the same and doesn’t prefer which one more, so he always uses them alternately, telling Lucy which table he chooses every time he comes. And each time he paid according to the higher rates, very generous and chic. The key is he likes Lucy’s soft magic hands so whichever table used doesn’t really matter. During massage, he enjoyed very much and kept groaning, as if he liked every movement of Lucy, which made Lucy also feel very good and enjoyed very much. No matter which table he used, he always face up during hj. Because he likes to look at Lucy, his love for Lucy is beyond words. Lucy feels very happy and lucky to have such a good customer. There will never be too many such kind of customers. He lives very close to Lucy, only a few minutes drive, and he also enjoys to read Lucy's ad posts, everything is so perfect😊🌷

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Yesterday Lucy was surprised again. She received a bunch of flowers from a particularly loyal customer. As shown in pic. The flowers are so beautiful, exquisite and very eye-catching. Lucy can feel his deep love and gratitude for Lucy, which is beyond words. He has been seeing Lucy for about 3 years, and he is very dedicated. He sees Lucy frequently, and always gives her the utmost respect and support. Whenever Lucy needs help, he is always at her side. Even during the last days of his father, although he couldn’t come to see Lucy, he insisted on reading and liking Lucy’s ad posts every day. He enjoys reading Lucy’s posts very much and likes to learn about her latest information. This moved Lucy very much. His love for Lucy sometimes makes her feel a little airy, like a super star being sought after. But Lucy understands that she is just a SP not a super star. Customers are always supreme. She always respects, loves and looks up to her good customers. She will try her very best to do her job to the extreme, in return for the support and love of consumers😊🙏

Attachments

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Lucy has made several birthday cakes in recent days, one for a customer and the other two for the family. That customer is the 61yrs one whom Lucy posted about a few days ago. He has become her regular routine customer since the first time he saw Lucy 4.5years ago. Even during the virus time, he didn’t see Lucy less often. What a kindness it is! The friendship is priceless. To express her gratitude to him, Lucy surprised him by making a birthday cake. She likes to surprise good customers in every way. On his birthday, he was very happy, saying that this is the best cake he has ever had, and that he will not share it with anyone, just like a child. Lucy wishes him all the best, peace, joy and success in life. And always keep the childlike innocence.

Someone looked at the pics of the cakes made by Lucy and said:"Wow what talent. You should consider opening a cake baking business. Not as lucrative as what you have now but for thinking of the future.” Good idea. In the future when Lucy is too old to do massage, maybe she could open a bakery and become a baking master.👩‍🍳

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Lucy posted about a young customer in early July. Since he cheated Lucy in May last year, this young man has been trying to contact Lucy by changing his phone number many times. Lucy was annoyed very much and thought of something to say:

1. You deceived Lucy. As a result, there is no chance to see Lucy again. Please accept this fact;
2. What you are doing is still deceiving and further annoying Lucy, please stop doing things that are harmful, unfavorable and futile;
3. Lucy has forgiven you long time ago. You don’t owe her anything now. Please forget all about it, get rid of the burden, and move forward easily;
4. You are very young and your body is in a golden stage. There is no need to massage. Besides, young people have a lot of pressure in life and should save money;
5. Even if you really need a massage, you don't need to see Lucy, there are many good places to choose from. You just need to take time to find out;
6. People only know how to cherish when they lost something, and they feel that what is lost is the best. In fact, it is not always the best. What you have now is the best;
7. No one can't live without anybody else. No one can’t live without massage. Please don’t get into a dead end, open your mind and look for the future;
8. Lucy is not the best. Some people said that she is old, conservative and unsexy. She has been doing massage for only 5 yrs and has not much experience;
9. In spite of this, Lucy has high requirements for her customers. Her customer should be the one whom she can 100% trust and respect. Not everyone can become her customer;
10. You have realized your mistakes and repent. This is good and enough. Don't blame and embarrass yourself too much. Be the best of yourself. Take care. Wish you a good and successful life. Bye👋

Attachments

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Someone recently contacted Lucy and said he changed his phone number and he saw Lucy before. Lucy asked if he could provide the old number, but he said he had forgotten it. This is a bit strange🤔. He forgot his own number but remember Lucy’s number. Could it be said that Lucy's number is more important than his own number? It doesn’t make sense. Why you forget the number you used to use in the past so easily? Do you have amnesia? Just kidding😄. In short, if you did change your number, please make sure to provide your old number, and tell Lucy who you are, why you contacted, and what you want to do in the first text message. This is very important. If only you don’t want Lucy to take you as a stranger so being refused. Please be sure to keep in mind🙏

Vancouver Escorts