Carman Fox
Ashley Madison

Lotusland Wellness

bobjob

Oct 11, 2015
Saw Candy yesterday.. decent massage, did a flip about 1/2 hour into a hour massage. Opted for handy, but pressured into body slide. Didn’t even see pussy, didn’t seem to know how to finish me so if finishing yourself for $180 is your thing i guess it was ok.
Thanks for the heads up, will avoid.

Jambon

Jul 1, 2019
Saw there was a "Susan" listed on LL. Anyone have any details?
Lol. Maybe give her a chance to serve her first customer. Today is the first day she's been shown on their ad and it's not a name that has previously been listed at any of the 3 Lotus shops over the past 4 or 5 years.

nanoquad

Nov 13, 2010
I saw the other new woman…Lulu? I liked her. Not quite as attractive as Michelle or April, but still attractive. I would peg Michelle and April at around 8/10 and Lulu a solid 6.5 in attractiveness. She is slim, pretty and has great set of smaller sized rock hard fake tits, but not as toned as the others…a tad more flab and not much of an ass. Very friendly and chatty and gave a SUPER good massage, mounting me almost immediately to add extra pressure which also right away made me want to opt for an added body slide.

I ended up with a 90 minute session with body slide and Lulu made sure to give me a full 90 minutes. Great all round service and I would say the slide was superior to April and Michelle in that LuLu practically fucked me. She rode me and was batting her pussy with my dick and sliding it up and down her pussy just not “inside” but pretty close.

Lulu reminds me of an old pro that has been around the block a few times. She knows what she is doing.

Reactions: Protonleo

bobjob

Oct 11, 2015
I saw the other new woman…Lulu? I liked her. Not quite as attractive as Michelle or April, but still attractive. I would peg Michelle and April at around 8/10 and Lulu a solid 6.5 in attractiveness. She is slim, pretty and has great set of smaller sized rock hard fake tits, but not as toned as the others…a tad more flab and not much of an ass. Very friendly and chatty and gave a SUPER good massage, mounting me almost immediately to add extra pressure which also right away made me want to opt for an added body slide.

I ended up with a 90 minute session with body slide and Lulu made sure to give me a full 90 minutes. Great all round service and I would say the slide was superior to April and Michelle in that LuLu practically fucked me. She rode me and was batting her pussy with my dick and sliding it up and down her pussy just not “inside” but pretty close.

Lulu reminds me of an old pro that has been around the block a few times. She knows what she is doing.
I had a lot of fun with Lulu when I say her too, she was very enthusiastic, and quite loud!!